Aqueon Planted Aquarium Clip-On LED Light
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- LED light designed to help support and grow lush plants.
- Easily mounts on framed or frameless aquariums with a versatile mounting screw.
- Features a three-way soft-touch control with 60 bright LEDs.
- Ideal for planted aquariums up to 20 gallons.
- Provides optimal lighting for a bright and thriving aquarium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 100 watt$45.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Spaces Places Solar Powered Submersible LED Fish Pond Light Set$34.93Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealCurrent USA Orbit R24 Bluetooth Dual (2x) Light System with Flex Arms$540.44Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Remote Control Submersible LED Fish Aquarium Light Set$48.84Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Aquarium Light, Black, 48in$194.34Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
- DealZoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 20-in$37.57Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- GloFish LED White & Blue Light Stick, 6-in, 1 count$16.19Chewy Price$31.59List Price
- LET Lighting 2x39W Miro-4 T5 High-Output Retrofit Kit, 36-in$71.95Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Coral Plus Aquarium Bulb, 24-watt$20.95Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 54-watt$23.95Chewy Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$72.00Chewy Price$119.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Loved them for a "Hot" Minute
We purchased two of these to put onto our sons 3 gallon beta tanks, upon arrival they clipped on very easily, I was so happy with the ease of installment and the touch power button. We have young boys and the simpler, the better. (They are very accustomed to tank care, but the less buttons is still easier on my end with them turning lights on/of at the beginning/end of the day.) UNFORTUNATELY not even 30 minutes after turning them on for the first time they are quite hot. I will be watching closely but as of right now they are borderline to hot for me. With young kids, it startled them to touch it. It's a shame, because they do look beautiful. &Since these will be planted with live plants once they arrive, and we pull some from our bigger tanks. We really had wanted the "Planted" and not just the "Freshwater" ones.
I have seven cats (yes, you read that right) and I can confirm they absolutely love this stuff. I also like it because it’s almost like a fine powder and I don’t have to worry about little sticks jabbing them in the eye for the ones who love to roll in it. Only complaint is the packaging itself; I had difficulty putting the lid back on the tub, but finally managed to do it. Might put it in the bottle my previous catnip was in. *Pictures were taken mid catnip frenzy*
Maybe it’s too good
Definitely good stuff but I wish it came in different packaging. My cats got into the bag and ate about half of it along them while I was at work. I came back to them high as little kites! Obviously, it’s cat approved but a better resealable container would make it easier to keep out of their paws until I want them to have it.
Nice aquarium light
I haven't had it long enough to know how it's going to work for plants but I can tell you that it is super bright. Looking forward to seeing the plant growth.
WOW! This light is amazing!
The aquarium light is really awesome. It lights up my 6 gallon betta tank perfectly and my plants are doing nicely with it.
I wasn’t sure if this would illuminate the whole tank, but it’s great for my 20 gallon tank!
Worked great for 5 months...now it's broken
It's cheap and my plants thrived for the 5 months it worked. This morning I was unplugging it from the outlet and the entire plug snapped in half.
I received the light and in less than a day it started flickering then not working at all, light is very bright though
Lots of light for a small LED light
This is a very slim LED light for a small fish tank. it was actually smaller than I had hoped it would be since it said it was for up to a 20 gallon tank. it works great for planted aquariums and puts off a LOT of light. overall, very satisfied. (I received cash back for this item, but the thoughts are my own)
I use this on one of my 10 gallon tanks with a smart plug so it is on a schedule. It works great, my plants are doing really well. Best suited for a heavily planted aquarium. I will eventually replace my older tanks' lights with this as they wear out.