Aqueon Preset Aquarium Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for easily maintaining the ideal water temperature for both healthy salt and freshwater community fish tanks.
- Heater is preset to 78 °F and is accurate within 1 degree, can be completely submerged, and requires no adjustments.
- Available in a wide range of the most common wattage sizes to provide a custom heating experience for any aquarium.
- Durable shatter-resistant heater construction allows for completely submersible and safe aquarium temperature control.
- Convenient and secure design will automatically shut off if heater is no longer properly submerged, preventing damage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$113.39Chewy Price$142.60List Price
- Current USA Satellite Plus Pro Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$242.95Chewy Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$139.95Chewy Price$269.00List Price
- Zoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 24-in$36.84Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Remote Control Submersible LED Fish Aquarium Light Set$42.59Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- LET Lighting 2x39W Miro-4 T5 High-Output Retrofit Kit, 36-in$71.95Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 39-watt$21.95Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Aquarium Light, Black, 18-in$80.68Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Coral Plus Aquarium Bulb, 24-watt$20.95Chewy Price
- Tetra Hidden LED Stick Brilliant White Aquarium Light, 6-in$22.18Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Tetra Care GloFish 6" LED Fish Aquarium Light, Blue$15.38Chewy Price$26.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
207 Customer Reviews
50W review - great for 10 gallons and less
If adjustable I would have given higher marks, but in our 10 gallon and 5.5 gallon it works great! You need to consider ambient room temp when picking power for your heater, not only the watt size. This one was able to take 60 degree Fahrenheit room temp and convert to 74-78 easily. Have only had this heater for 6 weeks, so can’t comment on longevity yet. For larger tanks, buying multiple heaters instead of one big one protects against one big catastrophic failure.
Does not maintain temperature
I have had the heater for 3 months now and I noticed this morning that the water in my tank was in the 60s. I tried unplugging the heater and letting it sit for 10 minutes before plugging it back in. The heater would not turn on.
very deceiving description -
I have TWO of these heaters in my tank and they don't heat the water at all. My turtle clings to the heaters to try to obtain some heat. I would never buy them again.
do not buy this!
did not work after a few days. Temp in 60s still. Do not buy this product!
I got this for my 20 gallon tank with mollies and betta fish. Turns off constantly, and doesn’t keep the water at the right temperature. would not recommend.
Stopped working quickly
Stopped working after a week. Should have listened to the other reviews.
Doesn’t hold correct temperature
This preset heater is supposed to keep the temperature at 78 degrees but despite being the correct size and in a room that is 74 degrees, it will not keep the water above 75-76. I’ve tried moving it as close as I can to the filter to evenly distribute the warmed water, but it’s just not working.
This heater has only been in a 30 gallon tank 10 days and it broke. Lucky we didn't lose any fish.
My goldfish is warm now
Should Have bought this years ago. Simple set up and it’s been working wonderful ever since
Temperature isn't correct
I know this heater is supposed to be preset but my tank averages 72 degrees, I put this in a 55 Gallon Long