Aqueon PRO Goldfish Formula Fish Food, 5-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed specifically for the slower metabolism of the goldfish digestive system.
- Sinking pellet design helps avoid air ingestion.
- Includes a special blend of algae, probiotics and vitamins for immune system support.
- High-quality ingredients and color-enhancing nutrients help maintain your goldfish’s vibrant color.
- Developed by expert fish nutritionists to mimic a natural goldfish diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TetraMin Tropical Granules Fish Food, 3.52-oz jar, bundle of 3$19.92Chewy Price$20.97List Price$18.92Autoship Price
- Aqueon PRO Foods Revitanew Formula Fish Food, 5-oz jar$11.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Spirulina 20 Fish Food, 4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Hikari Sinking Wafers Bottom Feeders Fish Food, 3.88-oz pouch$7.98Chewy Price$8.87List Price
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 1-lb bag$14.40Chewy Price$17.39List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Betta Minis Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$3.60Chewy Price$4.34List Price
- TetraMin Tropical Tablets Bottom Feeder Fish Food, 1.69-oz jar$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Large Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$125.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price$119.69Autoship Price
- Aqueon PRO Revitanew Formula Fish Food, 1.4-oz jar$4.63Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.40Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta Floating Mini Pellets Color Enhancing Fish Food, 1.02-oz jar$2.49Chewy Price$2.37Autoship Price
- API Pond Cool Water Koi & Goldfish Food, 11-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$16.79List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King 5 in 1 Discovery Pack Shrimp Food$16.43Chewy Price$17.75List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat, Pea Protein, Fish Meal...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
best goldfish food
My fish love this and the fact that they sink is so much better for your fish so it’s a win win for us :)
Great fish food!
This is a great value. I have been using it to feed my entire fish tank (mollies, guppies, goldfish & suckers) and they all love it. I used to throw some algae wafers in for the suckers but with this there's no need to do so (it has algae in it) I'd highly recommend it. It's also a great price for the size you receive!
A tad expensive..
My husband has been feeding our 3 fish goldfish flakes from an over 2 lb bucket we purchased for a while and I thought it’d be interesting to change it up. I wanted to try these because of the claim that it’ll improve the fishes’s color. Who doesn’t want to see some vibrantly colored fish decorating their living space? :) Comparing the ingredients in the flakes to these pellets, I didn’t notice too many differences. These have a greater percentage of crude protein, fat, and fiber and seem to have more natural ingredients. I would say the most disappointing aspect of these pellets is actually the price. I’m able to get about seven times as much goldfish flakes for less than twice the price of this five ounce container of pellets. As much food as my goldfish can go through, it just doesn’t seem like a good idea to purchase in such small quantities no matter how much better for my fish this may be :(
Good Goldfish Food
My fish were first afraid of the food because they are used to flakes. I would rather give them this food if it has more benefits than the food i had been feeding them. I have noticed, some pellets sink and some pellets still float, which defeats the purpose of them not sucking in a lot of air. My fish seem to enjoy the food so that’s all that matters. I am receiving cash back on this product because i am in a cash back program for a review!
Our fish really seems to enjoy this food. It shipped in a timely manner. There was a crack in the lid but I think it was from shipping. I really like that it is a sinking formula. I would recommend this food. I did received CashBack on my purchase for participating in a CashBack program.
Big fish fun
I have two fish tanks and the one with my bigger dish got really excited for these. they were swimming really fast trying to get them all. they are thicker than my normal brand. my other fish tank of fish wasn’t impressed. they ate them but not with as much enthusiasm as their normal brand. I would buy them again though.
They Like It!
A few of my goldfish are very picky and they surprisingly like this food! It has a lot of nutritional ingredients that they weren’t getting as much of before. They seem to be very happy so I will keep trying this food. The best part is that it’s very affordable for the amount you’re getting.
Healthy food for fish
This is such a healthy fish food every fish owners should try. I love the sinking pallets design. It helps avoid air ingestion. The ingredients seem very healthy and I believe that my fish loves this food. I’ll continue using this product.
You get a lot of product for the price which isn’t that much. My fish don’t seem to eat it which is kinda sad. I don’t think that I would purchase it again.
Healthy formula for goldfish!
This formula seems great for keeping goldfish happy and healthy! Sinking pellets are great for reducing air ingestion and help keep multiple goldfish from fighting over the same pieces of food (which can happen with floating flakes). It also explains that it includes algae, probiotics, and essential vitamins in the formula to keep your fish happy and boost their immune system! I did receive CashBack for this product via a virtual CashBack campaign, but I'd still highly recommend it to others!