Aqueon QuietFlow LED PRO Aquarium Power Filter
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
About This Item
- Five-stage filtration removes debris and toxins, eliminates odors and water discoloration, and boosts oxygenation.
- Patented submersed pump and Bio-Holster filter design reduces splashing, keeping it virtually silent while running.
- LED indicator light flashes when filter becomes clogged with debris, providing an automatic filter change reminder.
- Self-priming pump starts automatically after tank cleanings or power interruptions, helping to prevent leaks and messes.
- Higher water flow rate ensures fish stay healthier and more active, thanks to increased dissolving of oxygen content.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Whisper Bio-Bags Small Filter Cartridge, 2 count$2.09Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.99Autoship Price
- Marineland Bio-Wheel Penguin Rite-Size B Filter Cartridge, 1 count$4.09Chewy Price$3.89Autoship Price
- Marineland Bio-Wheel Emperor Rite-Size E Filter Cartridge, 2 count$7.49Chewy Price$8.29List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Fluval C2 Activated Carbon Filter Media, 6 count$11.68Chewy Price$12.98List Price$11.10Autoship Price
- DealMarineland C-Series Canister Carbon Bags Filter Media, 2 count$7.99Chewy Price$9.29List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Tetra Medium Aquarium Carbon Filter, 4 count$7.10Chewy Price$12.39List Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Marineland Bio-Wheel Penguin Rite-Size C Filter Cartridge, 3 count$5.30Chewy Price$9.39List Price$5.03Autoship Price
- DealMarineland Micron Filter Cartridge for All Magnum Canister Filters$8.63Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.20Autoship Price
- Tetra Prefilter FK3 Replacement Cylinder Foam Media Filter$5.99Chewy Price$8.19List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Fluval C3 Activated Carbon Filter Media, 6 count$13.28Chewy Price$13.98List Price$12.62Autoship Price
- Marineland Magnum Bonded Pad Filter Media, 312 sq-in$4.67Chewy Price$6.19List Price$4.44Autoship Price
- Marineland Penguin Refillable Filter Media Cartridge, Penguin 200 & 350$2.99Chewy Price$4.09List Price$2.84Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
I would have appreciated a few more instructions on putting it together and actually installing the LED light and battery. We, as consumers, are not always able to understand how to install things. Instruction would be nice.
great dog food
I’ve done my research on what kind of dog food to get and this brand I found to be priced reasonably and healthier. And it’s the ONLY one my dog likes. I’ve tried so many different kinds, even different flavors of this brand, and she gets tired of them. This flavor she hasn’t stopped eating! I’m having to buy it more frequently now and she’s a good healthy weight because she’s finally eating all her food!
Quiet, can sleep in same room, keeps aquarium clean
Love it for my 80 gallon, the aquarium came with a loud obnoxious boisterous sound when doing it's job I couldn't get any sleep and I use the Aquarium to help my PTSD night terrors and anxiety stress when trying to sleep. So I read up and this was recommended . It lives up to it's word and is very quiet, all I hear is peaceful bubble ambient low sound very soothing for a good night's rest. Does a fabulous job in cleaning tank. I will be buying a 2nd one to put in other side of my long 80gal. So I can get rid of the original filter that is on opposite side of this one I got for the aquarium. I need two of these with the amount of fish and natural plants for a good clean tank. Two (Aqueon 50gal. version of this will give the 80 gallon plenty natural oxygen bubbles, and keep the tank clean if you have lots of fish and +natural aquatic plants. I have one that I pulled out and extended to bottom for good bottom cleaning cycle and waste remove especially with sand, with my sand in aquarium, while the other will be used for cycling a closer to top of tank. I do put a barrier to protect the baby fish and help allow some of the food to settle instead of being sucked up, it's got a good sucking in pull.
Overflowed my tank
I initially bought this to replace my Marineland penguin filter which was very loud and annoying. When initially installing this Aqueon filter it is a little noisy but seems to dissipate after a little bit. My issue is mostly with the cleanliness.. my tank seems to get excessively dirty a week after being cleaned. I've never had to clean my tank so often before (10 g should easily work with this) . But my BIGGEST issue is that TWICE in the past few months the filter started malfunctioning overnight and overflowed in my living room emptying my tank with only a few inches of water left. Its a huge mess to clean up and if I didnt have such a resilient catfish who stays in the bottom of the tank, my fish would be dead. In the past 7 years with my fish tank I've never experienced this until i switched to this filter. Very unhappy with this product.
Not for every one
Design is ok , not so quiet self priming is nice if you have small community fish , cichlids an lg fish will knock the motor off I had to dig around in my tank 4x in one week till I put it on a guppy tank and bought a canister filter for cost power an efficiency it's a fail, look up a marineland or penn for a better filter
Got this in January
Got this in January and its crapped out. Definitely has not last long at all as its May. It started fine and not the motor rattles. Not quite anymore.
Good but could be quieter
I received this filter a few days ago right after I had cleaned the tank and took most of the algae off the tank walls but wasn’t able to get the algae off the decorations so it’s still a little dirty. I’ve been struggling with algae in my 20 gallon for a while now and all the water parameters are good except for phosphate. I bought the phosphate removers with this filter and usually algae would be growing everywhere again but since I put the filter in I haven’t seen any algae growth. Another thing I like about this filter is that the flow does put oxygen in my tank but it doesn’t move the surface too much so my African Dwarf Frog can get air from the surface while providing oxygen to the fish. I just wish the filter was quieter, it’s not loud but it does have a pretty noticeable hum to it. Also I would like if it had flow control so that the cartridges would last longer and my fish had more time to eat. Otherwise it works well, it keeps my 20 gallon clean, the fish like it, my frog likes it, the algae hasn’t grown back so far. I’m very pleased with this filter. I would definitely recommend this to someone who struggles with algae or has particularly messy fish. My fish seem very happy. And in the pictures you can see the phosphate removers as well as the tank, the algae that is in there was already there, I’m working on cleaning the decorations.
I was really excited to receive my new filter system for my upgraded tank. After reading mixed reviews I decided to still go ahead and purchase this filter system even went to a pet store and was told It was the best, but there price wasn't lol. I set up the filtration system with minutes and then the hummmmmm noise started and my whole tank was vibrating my Turtle want crazy. I took everything apart to make sure that I didn't miss anything, but again hummmmm and that was it for me. Not happy with product at this point please take the negative reviews seriously.
Seriously trust the bad reviews
QuietFlow? Worst, most inaccurate product name ever. This thing is so noisy. Both from a motor noise and water splash noise. Also, it is not adjustable. The flow rate is massive. It was blowing over the plants in my tank and the fish (skirt tetras) could barely swim against the flow of it. I can't speak to the effectiveness of the filter in terms of keeping the water clean because I had to take it off within a few minutes. My fish were so stressed from the water flow I couldn't leave this filter on my tank. Had to get another option that had adjustable flow and was quiet enough to not hear in adjacent rooms. Absolutely horrible product.
Great filter but needs improvement
We currently have 3 30s and 2 20s runnin in our house. 2 30s on a 55, 1 30 on a 30 long, 1 20 on a 20 and the other 20 is fixxin to be on a 30. They all work great except for the little LED light. After a few months it was done, replaced batteries and still nothing. It doesn't affect the way they work so I don't really care. They've all ran great and quit for year plus most of them have been running.