Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump
About This Item
- Perfect for either saltwater or freshwater fish community aquarium sumps or even smaller decorative fountains.
- Available in a variety of power options to ensure that multi-purpose pump fits any household water pumping needs.
- Fully submersible and silent pump is a versatile and low maintenance method for powerful water filtration.
- Durable design and secure faceplate ensure long-lasting performance, while adjustable flow rate keeps water moving.
- Includes heavy-duty suction cups for steady mounting, a grounded power cord for added safety, and tubing adaptor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 400$16.50Chewy Price$29.29List Price
- Aqueon Algae Cleaning Magnet for Aquariums, Small$4.29Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Tetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.30Chewy Price$33.59List Price
- DealTetra Whisper Air Pump for Deep Water Aquariums, Size 150$59.10Chewy Price$61.69List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Tetra Water Garden Pond Pump, 700-gph$98.89Chewy Price
- DealPython Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, X-Large$22.42Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 020$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Simplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Submersible Fish Pond Pump, 500 GPH$44.38Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Jebao DCQ-3500 28W Fish Aquarium Submersible Pump$78.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Pond Boss Waterfall Pump, 2,300 GPH$114.99Chewy Price$174.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Koi & Pond Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Aqueon quietflow submersible aquarium pump 3000
This is a powerful little pump I have it running on my 75 gal.saltwater community fish tank,I have it plumbed first through my chiller then going out to the return and still puts out a strong surface wave.This is a nice pump for the price.I will buy another for my UV sterilizer in the future .
Not for small aquarium. Works great for me. I use it in small swimming pool to keep water moving around
This is a great little pump! It has awesome water flow, I'm using it to pump water out of my wet/dry filter, and it is able to easily lift the water from the filter sump back into the aquarium, then down through to the gravel bed, then up through the gravel bed (I have a reverse flow setup.) I knocked a star off because of the fittings. I recieved four of them, in only two different sizes. I had to get creative in attaching my existing 1/2" tubing to the smallest fitting provided (3/4"). If Aqueon would provide 4 different diameters of fittings, instead of 2 each of 2 sizes, that would be enormously helpful. (If you're curious how I made it fit, I threaded the fitting onto my 1/2" tubing, softened the end in boiling water, then shoved a small piece (about 1/2" in length) inside it. When it cooled, I couldn't even pull the tubing out of the fitting. Then I just screwed the whole assembly to the pump.)
The adjustable flow valve barely works and water shoots out everywhere. It’s way too powerful for smaller tanks and not easy to adjust pressure.
Should have researched more
I needed an extra pump after about 7 years my secondary pump went out. I could not remember what size it was but thought this one would work but I did not take into consideration the head height. I'll make it work, it's not the pump it works fine it was my calculations
Recirculating water pump
This product was absolutely perfect for what I needed. I will definitely buy another one should I ever need another pump.
Too Noisy for a sump
Noisy for a sump filter but good for water change.