Aqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump
About This Item
- Perfect for either saltwater or freshwater fish community aquarium sumps or even smaller decorative fountains.
- Available in a variety of power options to ensure that multi-purpose pump fits any household water pumping needs.
- Fully submersible and silent pump is a versatile and low maintenance method for powerful water filtration.
- Durable design and secure faceplate ensure long-lasting performance, while adjustable flow rate keeps water moving.
- Includes heavy-duty suction cups for steady mounting, a grounded power cord for added safety, and tubing adaptor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 950 GPH$19.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Air Pump for Deep Water Aquariums, Size 300$76.07Chewy Price$109.09List Price
- Aqueon Glass Adjustable Aquarium Heater, 100-watt$22.24Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Aqueon Water Flow Control Valve Assembly$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump, 1400-1500 GPH$68.93Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 600$19.89Chewy Price$33.49List Price
- Python Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Faucet Pump$4.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Aqueon Algae Cleaning Magnet for Aquariums, Small$4.29Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Eheim Quick Vac Automatic Gravel Cleaner & Sludge Extractor$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, X-Large$22.42Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Microbe-Lift Special Blend Aquarium Cleaner, 16-oz bottle$9.00Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Aqua Sponge Aquarium Cleaning Mat, X-Large$54.09Chewy Price$82.45List Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Not for small aquarium. Works great for me. I use it in small swimming pool to keep water moving around
This is a great little pump! It has awesome water flow, I'm using it to pump water out of my wet/dry filter, and it is able to easily lift the water from the filter sump back into the aquarium, then down through to the gravel bed, then up through the gravel bed (I have a reverse flow setup.) I knocked a star off because of the fittings. I recieved four of them, in only two different sizes. I had to get creative in attaching my existing 1/2" tubing to the smallest fitting provided (3/4"). If Aqueon would provide 4 different diameters of fittings, instead of 2 each of 2 sizes, that would be enormously helpful. (If you're curious how I made it fit, I threaded the fitting onto my 1/2" tubing, softened the end in boiling water, then shoved a small piece (about 1/2" in length) inside it. When it cooled, I couldn't even pull the tubing out of the fitting. Then I just screwed the whole assembly to the pump.)
The adjustable flow valve barely works and water shoots out everywhere. It’s way too powerful for smaller tanks and not easy to adjust pressure.
Should have researched more
I needed an extra pump after about 7 years my secondary pump went out. I could not remember what size it was but thought this one would work but I did not take into consideration the head height. I'll make it work, it's not the pump it works fine it was my calculations
Recirculating water pump
This product was absolutely perfect for what I needed. I will definitely buy another one should I ever need another pump.
Too Noisy for a sump
Noisy for a sump filter but good for water change.