Aqueon Aquarium Siphon Vacuum Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, 5-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gravel cleaner that helps maintain a natural balance in your aquarium environment.
- Efficiently separates debris from gravel for quick water changes.
- Self-priming and uses up and down motion to start water flow.
- Includes a 6-foot flexible hose and clip for attaching the drain hose to the inside of a bucket.
- Makes cleaning your tank a simple task so your underwater buddies have a clean place to live.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCoralife BioCube Aquarium Mini Ultraviolet Sterilizer$55.90Chewy Price$92.99List Price
- DealTetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealAqueon Algae Cleaning Magnet for Aquariums, Small$4.29Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- DealUnderwater Treasure Seapora Volt-Control Titanium Grounding Probe$12.99Chewy Price
- DealAqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 500 GPH$12.04Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealTetra Pond Water Garden Pump, 325 GPH$34.99Chewy Price$59.89List Price
- DealAqueon Quietflow Submersible Aquarium Pump, Model 1200$23.13Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealMarineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 400$16.50Chewy Price$29.29List Price
- DealPython Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, Mini$6.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealTetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 060$16.92Chewy Price$24.19List Price
- DealTetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.30Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealHydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump, 1400-1500 GPH$67.96Chewy Price$68.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Broken after first use
A small piece broke off the first time I used it and I am unable to fit my hand inside the intake tube in order to glue it back on.
This works great
The siphon is easy to get started and it does a great job cleaning the gravel.
It works but you need one trick to get it started
So I had trouble getting this to work too because I was used to other aquarium siphons. I was able to get it work and it does work well but I had to watch a video on Aqueon’s channel before it worked. The trick is to fully submerge it up to the blue cap and then shake the siphon while in the water, up and down like you’re shaking a pen to get ink out.
I did a lot of research before purchasing this for my 3 gallon tank. It was very hard to get it to start siphoning and once it did start to siphon the suction was so minimal it did not clean my tank. I followed their instruction for getting it started and that didn't work. I started it the same way you start the larger vacuums in the same brand and that worked. The suction was so weak, that when I finished my water looked worse than before I "cleaned" it. Do not buy this product.
it doesn’t work
I know how siphons are supposed to work, and we did everything right but this thing does not physically work. No vacuum is created. We had to end up filling the tube and turning it upside down, but that was so slow so in the end we ended up using buckets anyway. Don’t waste your money.
This does not suction at all and a water off money
Perhaps I got the wrong size for our beta tank, but I was not able to get this vacuum to do anything.
Too wide for small tanks
The head of the vacuum is too wide and the hose unmanageable