Give your kitty companion her own purr-fect home with the Arf Pets Cat Litter Box Enclosure. This unique cat home is designed for both style and function. It covers your cat’s litter box while doubling as a tabletop for you. This litter box house and table combo can easily be used as an end table and comes complete with an extra shelf for additional storage. Assembly is easy with the included hardware and instructions and it makes a great gift for the cat lover in your life.
Clever enclosure for a cat litter box.
Designed for both style and function.
Includes an extra shelf for additional storage.
Assembly is easy with the included hardware and instructions.
Covers your cat’s litter box while doubling as a tabletop for you.
Fell apart after just a few months. Surface scratches easily. Couldn’t find an exact fit litter box for inside and my cat seemed to miss edge and urine ruined the inside (not to mention the grout on my floor). Great idea, more like a poor IKEA product.
Small space hack
on Apr 13, 2021
We used to have an uncovered litter box in our apartment’s bathroom and my cat would track litter all over our 400 sq ft apartment. We can’t fit this litter cabinet inside our bathroom but it serves as a lovely table to place our keys, mail, etc. on top. It also acts as a bit of extra storage for litter, treats, and food if you choose to use the divider. Now 95% of the litter catches inside of the cabinet (highly recommend lining the bottom with something for easy cleanup). The other 5% can easily be caught right outside of the entryway with a small place mat. It took my small female cat less than a day to adjust to the new set up.
on Mar 27, 2021
Having door just on one side can cause placement problems. This should have doors on both sides with a plug for the unused access. Would be much more versatile.
nice way to hide litter box
on Jan 20, 2021
I have been wanting one of these for a long time. So much nicer to look at than the litterbox. Even has a separate slot to keep the package of litter. I am quite happy I have it.
Solid and easy to assemble
on Jan 25, 2021
I was pleased with the straight forward instructions and ease of assembly.