Arf Pets Foldable Dog & Cat Stairs, Black
About This Item
- Sturdy pet stairs to help your furry friend reach her favorite place with ease.
- Features 5 levels and a height adjustment for use on multiple spaces.
- Durable fabric-lined steps protect the paws of your little one while preventing slippage.
- Tested to support over 100 pounds of weight with built-in safety rails.
- Requires no assembly and stairs can be folded for simple storage and portability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$45.66Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Cat & Dog Stairs$154.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$93.10Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp & Landing, Oyster, 21-in$436.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 4-step$89.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Heavy Duty 4-Step Foldable Dog Stairs, Silver/Black$134.49Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, X-Large$169.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Wood, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood, Carpet||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet|
|Features||—||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I have a large 90 lb pitbull, German shepherd mix that is getting older and it’s starting to get harder for her to jump on the bed to sleep with me at night. In the past I bought staircases but they ended up being too small for her to feel comfortable going up and down them. This is the perfect little staircase for my bed which is pretty tall, and she feels so comfortable going on it by herself after only a few days of coaxing her up/ down the stairs. Also, it’s well made, it has a fabric material on the stairs and is made of wood. It’s much sturdier than anything else I’ve bought or come across.
Have had steps for over a week. Very sturdy product just trying to get pets to use it!
Good quality. Had to train our dog with treats to get used to them but now he goes up onto bed with no problem.
Strong and sturdy
Well made and sturdy for my 76 pound dog! Took some training for her to use it as she is not used to climbing stairs
Nice Foldable Pet stairs
Well made dog and cat stairs heavy so no wobble when pet uses.
These steps work great at the end of my bed for my dog to get up n down on. She loves them
Nice look but..
They don't have a strong foundation, so my dog was scared walking up them. Stairs are quite bulky and take up a lot of room. Nice look though.
Amazing all I can say
Little no assembly (rare find nowadays). They are sturdy as heck! Well made. Worth every Penny that’s all I can say! I definitely recommend these
Just what I needed
My guy Hobbes learned to walk up this in less than a day! He tries to get me to pick him up onto the bed. After a minute he gives up and uses the steps. Being 68yrs. old it has been so much easier on me!!!
Bought this for my older dog as the soft ones we had were getting tough for her to climb. They work great, she hads a much easier time getting up on the bed and back down.