Arf Pets Free-Standing Walk-Through Wood Dog & Cat Gate
About This Item
- Sturdy pet gate to keep your furry friend out of certain areas of your home.
- Features 4 foldable panels and a gate door for your paw-tner to pass through.
- Stabilizing support feet keep the gate in place for added security.
- Interconnecting panels can form an enclosed pen to keep your companion contained.
- Wood construction with rich espresso finish fits with any home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Deluxe Configurable 4-Panel Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Mahogany$107.03Chewy Price
- DealScandinavian Pet FLEX Large Extra Tall Dog Safety Gate, Black$135.21Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- DealFrisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Grey$56.79Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- DealFrisco Deco Horizontal Lines 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, Espresso$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Wooden Wire Dog Gate$189.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Freestanding Dog Gate, 43-in, White$64.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 36-in$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealFrisco Deco Diamond Shape 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, White$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest Extension for 39" Steel Pet Gate, White, 6-in$20.49Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Command Pet Products Tall Gateway Pressure-Mounted Pet Gate, White$71.23Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealFrisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, White$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Spirich Extra Wide Freestanding Wire Dog Gate, White$112.95Chewy Price$125.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood, Plastic||Wood||Wood, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Pet Door, Foldable, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Gate Extension||Foldable||Foldable, Retractable||Stair Compatible, Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Hardware Mounted|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Folding pet gate
This gate folds easily, has an attractive finish and design, requires no assembly, is ready to use out of the box, and is tall enough to keep medium to large dogs confined. (If they’re not likely to move the ends. This is our 2nd pet gate. We needed another one for the other side of our kitchen to keep the new puppy confined. It has a walk through door, which is nice, but the door had a horrible squeak. I sprayed it with silicone and it’s much better. Also, the catch on the door requires you to slide a metal piece into a hole on the gate frame. Not easy to do with one hand. But if you don’t latch it, the dog can easily escape. Also, put puppy is small. She was still able to move the assembled gate away from the wall by scratching it toward her. Our older gate has a door with a magnetic latch that requires no special attention, it swings and closes securely. The older gate has side panels that the dogs can’t move. The new gate does the job, but it’s not as nice as the old one.
Sturdy, but not bulky
Easily keeps our dog in her area, yet light enough my wife can move it and sit it up.
Once we unpacked, there was a nice gauge in one of the rails, we don’t want to return but should at least receive a discount specially since it’s right where you can see it
Arf Pets Wood Gate
I love this gate. It's very nice looking and pretty light. The only thing is my dog has learned how to get the gate open and escapes into the house. Maybe if the lock was a bit longer it would keep him secure.
Free Standing Dog Gate
This is a really nice gate. It's heavy and has two feet that slip on to keep it from being turned over. The gate is a good size to get thru without having to turn sideways and the latch is easy to use. It's taller than some gates, so our two Aussies respect that it's there and don't try to push it down. Cute bone cutouts too. I think it's well worth the money I spent on it.
Perfect for us!
The gate fit our needs perfectly. We needed to confine our 10 month old grandson while visiting us in our motorhome. Couldn’t have worked better!
Expensive for it to break within week. Extremely disappointed
Just okay for the price
While this gate is serving its purpose for us, in my opinion it was just too expensive for what it is. It isn’t as sturdy/heavy as I was hoping. Luckily we can set it on a wide ‘v’ shape to help it stay up after realizing keeping it straight wasn’t going to cut it. The first time it got knocked over, a part of the gate door broke. Luckily it was a clean break so that I could use wood glue to repair it. My kids can easily open and close it so that is a plus for us. For the price I just would have hoped it would have been more sturdy. Shipping time from Chewy was great though!
I love this gate!! It’s pretty & sturdy. I put it up in a U shape to separate my dogs during feeding time. Then I put it away. I move it twice a day and it’s held up to everything. I have needed to use it in other areas to separate the dogs when workers comes over. I can’t recommend this enough.
Not put together well
I own 2 & about to buy my 3rd one, is very nice looking & works well as a playpen for our puppy. My husband has had to redo the hardware where sections connect as they come apart & break easy. Only buying another one because it will extend our puppy pen