Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Sensitive Gums Dental Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet recommended for small breed dogs who are 12-weeks and older and weigh between 8-20 pounds.
- 4-in-1 dental chew designed for those dogs with sensitive or bleeding gums to help keep their teeth healthy between cleanings.
- The crunchy and airy consistency is gentle on your pet and allows for a light abrasive cleaning to help combat bad breath by fighting plaque, tartar and bacteria.
- For best results, your dog gets to enjoy 2 chews per day.
- Made in the USA without corn, soy, wheat, or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Every Day Naturals NoBrush Toothpaste Medium Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$9.89Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- VetIQ Minties Tiny/Small Dental Dog Treats, 16 count$6.24Chewy Price$5.93Autoship Price
- WHIMZEES by Wellness Brushzees Dental Chews Natural Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Extra Small, 28 count$9.87Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.38Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Small Gluten-Free Dental Dog Treats, 12-oz bag, Count Varies$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- swedencare PlaqueOff System Vegetable Fusion & Blueberry Flavored Mini Dental Dog Treats, 20 count$18.25Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.34Autoship Price
- Get Naked Joint Health Grain-Free Dental Stick Dog Treats, Small, 36 count$16.46Chewy Price$15.64Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Brushless Toothpaste Small/Medium Senior Dental Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, Count Varies$11.99Chewy Price$13.19List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Health Extension Fresh Breath Mint Flavored Dental Bones Dog Treats, Small, 14 count$9.60Chewy Price$10.98List Price$9.12Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Medium Gluten-Free Dental Dog Treats, 54-oz box, 60 count$42.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Every Day Naturals NoBrush Toothpaste X-Small Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.39List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DentaLife ActivFresh Daily Oral Care Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 90 count$49.38Chewy Price$49.39List Price$46.91Autoship Price
- WHIMZEES by Wellness Brushzees Dental Chews Natural Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 7 count$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavor...||Rice Flour, Honey, Water (For Processing)...||Sweet Potato Flour, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Ground Sweet Potatoes, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
2 senior larger dogs love them!
I read all the reviews - the majority of lower star reviews were from small dog (specifically Yorkie) owners. These “brushless treats” are not specified for small dogs. Our black lab and hound dog both LOVE these and look forward to them every night before bed. My sister has two SENIOR Saint Bernards who also love them. We chose the “puff” version because older canine teeth shouldn’t be chewing on the really hard treats anymore even if they are designed to assist with plaque build up. These are a good size for larger mouths! Don’t let the Yorkie reviews ruin a try. ;)
instead of buying my normal ark naturals for senior dogs I tried these, they work good but seem to be much harder to chew than the senior chews. My small dog 7lb, 12 years old and has several teeth removed, she does chew them but its difficult. This product does help with dental issues alongside other products I use.
The chew is larger than you think
I bought the smaller size for my pugs - and these things are huge and have the consistency of florist foam blocks. That said, I have one pug (13 years old) who cannot eat them because he just can't bite into them, one pug who turns her nose up at them, and one pug who devours them (but she'll eat anything that can't outrun her).
Yorkies do not like
I purchased these to try for my tiny yorkies and none of them would eat them so I gave them to my neighbor to see if her shitzu would like them. She loved them I guess they aren’t for my yorkies
Not for us.
This item didn't work for us. Purdie carried it around all day like it was a toy. She never chewed it up! Gave the packs to a friend. Her pup liked them.
Too big bad taste
These are way too big for a Yorkie and Yorkiepoo. My dogs are not teacup size. They are 12 and 9 pounds. They don’t like theses hard and too big to bite.
Dental chews that work
My 3 pups love these chews and beg for them each day.
Dog Won’t Eat
I didn’t expect these to be so large. Very minty smell. My dog won’t eat them. Acts like he doesn’t know what to do with them.
New product for me
Trying for a senior dog having trouble chewing regular dental chews. So far so good, only used first bag but going to continue with. Dog is back to looking forward to the treats where not so much before. Love the ' cheeh-to' consistentsy as does she! Only downfall at this time is 2 chews required, but most chews broken in package, hoping that is not a regular thing or may discontinue.
Great Treats for Elderly Dog W/Little Teeth
My Pug is going on 12 years of age and has little teeth left in his mouth. These Ark Natural treats are the best for my little pug to chew and eat. He looks forward to these treats daily. I'm so glad that he doesn't struggle while eating. It's so hard to find food/treats/dental treats for dogs these dogs who have trouble chewing due to having some teeth removed. Thanks Chewy!