Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Medium Gluten-Free Dental Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This 4-in-1 dental care solution has a unique texture that helps fight plaque and tartar, and ridges that promote healthy teeth and gums.
- The chewy toothpaste center helps polish your pup’s teeth.
- Daily chewing and aromatic spices freshen breath.
- You can feed your dog up to 2 brushless chews per day!
- Carefully crafted in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBuddy Biscuits Grain-Free Soft & Chewy with Grilled Beef Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- DealWet Noses Sweet Potato Little Stars Dog Treats, 9-oz box$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Smokehouse 4" Pizzle Stix Dog Treats, 6 pack, bundle of 2$22.48Chewy Price$21.36Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Beef Filled Bones Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$8.10Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Dental Bones All Natural Rawhide-Free Large Dental Dog Treats, 17 count$25.98Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.68Autoship Price
- DealWet Noses Peanut Butter Little Stars Dog Treats, 9-oz box$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Mini Bully Springs Dog Treat$2.49Chewy Price$2.37Autoship Price
- DealOld Mother Hubbard by Wellness Classic Char-Tar Natural Mini Oven-Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 20-oz bag$5.65Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.37Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Oral Health Deer Shank Bone Dog Chew, Full Bone$28.41Chewy Price$26.99Autoship Price
- SmartBones Small Peanut Butter Chew Bones Dog Treats, 6 count$6.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Breath & Tartar Chicken Flavored Dental Dog Biscuit Treats, 19.5-oz bag, Count Varies$7.93Chewy Price$7.53Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Breath Bites Dog Chews, 60 count$7.50Chewy Price$7.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Honey, Water (For Processing)...||Rice Flour, Honey, Water (For Processing)...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Non-GMO...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Food Flavor||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
288 Customer Reviews
ark toothpaste chews
Bought these when my other dental chew was out of stock. My 4 dogs LOVE these. they are gone lickity split when I give them. Need a bigger size most likely. :-) highly recommend!!!
I don’t like giving bad reviews but my dog just won’t eat this treat. When I gave her the first one she just kept hiding and moving it to various places in my house. She eventually brought it outside and buried it. I tried giving her a second treat with the same reaction. I won’t blame it on this treat but that my pup is fussy!
Looks like it’s working
I checked my dogs teeth after using this for a couple of weeks and it seems to be working. It looks like she has less plaque than before she started using. I only give this to her every 2 or 3 days. The reason I’m giving this only 4 stars is because she does not really like the flavor. She will eat it eventually but she doesn’t gobble like her other treats. I may try a different flavor for next time.
Certainly beats brushing
By mistake I bought the size smaller. It worked out better as they now do it 2X a day. They come running, literally, when I ask, "Who wants to brush their teeth?" It makes a nice treat and knowing that it's good for them makes it a wonderful product.
getting comments on my dogs white teeth
From the absolute beginning with my dog, I have been concerned about her teeth. I had a previous who had mouth problems from no dental care before I got him so I wanted to make sure that doesn’t happen with my dog I have now. I got my current dog as a puppy. Tried a few dental chews but none of them really were good enough for her to keep using. Couldn’t get her used to teeth brushing. Started buying these when she was 6 months. She LOVED them. She still loves them. She looks forward to getting them every day. Her teeth are super white and clean. Her vet is really impressed and people she meets always comment on how white her teeth are and her fresh breath. First thing she eats in the morning and last thing she eats at night. I will never stop using these.
My dogs love these
Ark Naturals are their favorite .I say time to brush your teeth, and they run to the fridge which is where I store them .However the large bag which is the better buy dollar wise is full of smaller treats, and not the medium .To get the actual medium size you have to buy the smaller bag which is more costly for the same amount of treats. I am sure Ark Naturals is aware .
We are very happy with this product and it has helped so much with our dogs bad breath. We love chewy
Check this out!
I joined Chewy because I fell in love with the dog next store! She is home a lot and her owner works long hours. So I’ve been invited to come over anytime I want to give Nadja attention!! I quickly found out Nadja likes treats! So I set out to find a top quality healthy treat. I found it at Chewy. She is absolutely crazy about this dental dog chew!!
Beggin' for 'em
Both my dog and my god-dog beg for these. I give the Brushless Toothpaste to them at noon. If I forget they niggle me and go to the box and stand there until I give them their treat.
Too big for my dog
The size for 20+ lb dogs is too big. These chews are short, hard, & thick. I have a 30 lb dog. he could do nothing with it. May work for some dogs.