Ark Naturals Eyes So Bright Dog & Cat Gentle Cleanser, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, herbal cleanser with botanics gently soothe and clean your pet's eyes without burning them.
- Helps maintain healthy eyes by removing foreign debris and encrustations that build up in the mucous membranes of your pet's eyes.
- Gentle formula doesn't irritate the eyes. It can be used daily to aid pet's that suffer from itchy, red, or puffy eyes.
- Goldenseal and Echinacea soothe and heal, maintaining healthy eyes.
- Made in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities so you can trust the quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Earthbath Eye Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- TropiClean Papaya Mist Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Shedding Comb$9.50Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- TropiClean Whitening Awapuhi & Coconut Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Comfort Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$52.90Chewy Price$70.99List Price$50.25Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deodorizing Aloe & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Kiwi & Cocoa Butter Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Dog & Cat Treatment Rinse, 2.5-gal bottle$90.00Chewy Price$150.99List Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Baby Powder Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 1-gal bottle$32.09Chewy Price$51.99List Price$30.49Autoship Price
- Natural Rapport The Only Dog Eye Tear Stain Remover, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price
- John Paul Pet Body & Paw Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 45 count$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||De-Ionized Water, Traditional Hand Filet Aloe Juice, Witch Hazel...||Boric Acid, Filtered Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.||Zinc Ascorbate Complex: 0.25%, Preserved with Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.01%....||—||Deionized Water, Disodium Cocoampho Diacetate, Cucumber & Watercress Extract...|
|Health Feature||Eye Care||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Itch & Redness Remedy||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Smells nice and good for wipes but...
This smells nice and doesn't seem to irritate my dog's eyes. However, I like drops where you just drop the liquid in the eye to flush out whatever is in their eyes. I'll still use this to wipe the eye boogers but will search for another eye drop to flush things out!
Ark Natural works OK.
Item does an adequate job. We were able to clean the cat's eyes with it.
Best eye cleaner ever used!
This eye cleaner is the best. Our little Chloe has terrible crusts in her eyes when she awakens. This cleaner dissolves the crust quickly and able to easily remove from her eyes. It doesn't burn or hurt her at all. She lets me clean her eyes now with no problems.
It says alot, when I just bought another bottle!!
At first I hesitated putting liquid in my babies eyes, but she had no problems. So every morning she knows this is part of the ritual. Great product!!
The best eye wash ever
My miniature schnauzer has developed eye discharge with her increasing age, Ark Naturals has cleaned her eyes while helping heal them and diminishing her reaction to pollen. She reacts better to the application process, the herbal formula doesn’t irritate her.
After many vet visits and trying to figure out why my cats eyes were weeping and constantly itchy her I saw this product on Chewy and decided to give it a go. After after the first week of applying 2x a day, she is not longer scratching at her eyes and getting them irritated. I now believe it was the high pollen count and just wiping her eyes with a cotton swab of this keeps her eyes clear. I would highly recommend! I will be purchasing again!
Ark Naturals Eyes So Bright
Love it. It cured a little problem with my cat Buddy Baker. He had a rather serious injury --- who knows what he was up to. And it is all god now.
Great product but poor care of inventory
This is one of my favorite dog care items that I have ordered in a while. Great product and the item was shipped in a very well packaged box, almost a little too big for the size of the item. It was completely packaged correctly however the bottle was all marred, with a little burn mark on the side and the fliptop was broken.If the top was broken in transit I would expect to have found it inside the box but did not. Appears to be poor quality control on Chewy’s part.
Multi species successes
I have been using this for years. I believe I started using it for my shih tzu crusty under eye area. Then when the cats get a goopy eye from something, they get it. The humans have used it, too. My guinea pig, Callie, once had a piece of hay stuck in her eye and the eye was clouding over. I removed the hay and flushed her eye with this and her eye cleared back up. I am not stating that this removes the need for a vet because there could be an infection or corneal scratch, but that it is safe and does not sting. Should the eye not have improved by the next day I would have taken Callie in.
tear stains and goobs
This works wonderfully to loosen up and clean my Pomeranian's goopy little eyes. It also doesn't cause irritation.