Kick those fleas out the natural way with Ark Natruals Flea Flicker, Tick Kicker. This spray provides a safe, botanical alternative for sensitive pets. When sprayed onto the coat and rubbed in it repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitos without irritating sensitive skin. Some pets have skin sensitivities to commonly used topical flea and tick medication. Flea Flicker, Tick Kicker does this without the use of pyrethrin, citronella, cedar leaf or lemongrass, which means all the protection without harsh additives. Dogs are cute. Cats are cute. Fleas? Not so much.
- An easy-to-use spray naturally repels and kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on contact.
- Eco-friendly and natural botanicals help to repel and destroy biting insects without chemicals.
- Leaves a fresh scent, unlike most sprays that contain unappealing chemicals.
- Works without pyrethrin, citronella, cedar leaf or lemongrass.
- Gentle formula is great for dogs with sensitivities.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Herbal flea and tick products like Ark’s Flea Flicker! Tick Kicker Tend to have fewer adverse reactions. That being said, all products that are formulated to rid pets of fleas and ticks pose a % of risk. The ingredients in Flea Flicker! Tick Kicker! are labeled as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) ingredients by the EPA and FDA. Generally means generally. It doesn’t mean it’s a 100% safe solution for every dog and cat. It means the incidence of problems with the ingredients in Ark’s product fall into a low range. Typically herbal products used correctly pose less of a risk with dogs than cats. Remember to follow the instructions on the bottle, do not saturate the pet, and do not spray on face or genitals. Keep out of reach of children.
Geraniol, Eugenol, Peppermint, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerine.
See all items by Ark Naturals