Ark Naturals Happy Traveler Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 75 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural calming treats to help reduce anxiety during stressful scenarios in cats and dogs.
- A natural way to help provide your pet with calming support.
- Great for paw-tners who get anxious while traveling, who get motion sickness or who exhibit aggressive or destructive behavior because of their anxiety.
- Contains natural ingredients including L-tryptophan, St. John’s Wort, German chamomile and valerian.
- Made in the USA without corn, soy, wheat or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Small Dogs, 30 count$10.00Chewy Price$13.05List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Storm Stress for Pets 20-80lbs, 450 drops$6.76Chewy Price$6.42Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops$6.79Chewy Price$6.45Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Pet Calm, 4-oz bottle$18.68Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.75Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Camo, X-Small$44.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Valerian, German Chamomile, L-Tryptophan...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) 5-Hydroxytryptophan (25 mg), Valerian Root (25 mg )., Inactive Ingredients: Apple Powder...||High Level of L-Tryptophan (Cats & Small Dogs Formula: 66 mg Per Chew), Chamomile, and Ginger....||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) L-Tryptophan, Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Ginger Root Powder...||Active Ingredients: Bio-Calm Complex (Propriety Blend of Chamomile, Hops, Ginger...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||—||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Hickory|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||Gluten Free||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
My pup gets horrible motion sickness and these treats help significantly. No more vomiting or drooling on car rides and he thinks he's getting a treat.
Works GREAT for my nervous nellie traveler!
My 15+ yr old pup has never enjoyed travel. These are the best product I've found for him. Although the instructions indicate giving 1/2 hour in advance, my boy requires at least an hour ahead of time and works best after 2 hours. But the best part of all = IT WORKS!
Only Calming Treat That Works
This was the very first calming treat I ever used, well before CBD came into popularity. I’ve since tried other types of calming treats and NONE work like these do. They work for my doberman and my dachshund.
We have our first puppy and discovered he barfs in the car. He gets very nervous about new things. So we aren’t sure if he’s nervous or has motion sickness. Either way, these are amazing, awhile after taking, he is calm. Instead of barfing in the car, he enjoys the view or sleeps. What a relief. We also tried in a storm and he was much calmer. They do smell terrible, but my food motivated pup doesn’t care about that.
Works well with my dog
We have a lab/husky mix, anxious in the car and we recently moved to a new house. We discovered these treats by a vet-tech friend of ours, we drove from Chicago to Colorado to go hiking, dog did ok in the car, but on the way home we tried these treats and he was great. Yes they smell absolutely terrible, BUT, they worked for us. Don't let all the angry cat people steer you away from at least trying these once. They calm our pup just fine, he is about 60+lbs just turned 2, we give him 4 at a time and he mellows out. They work well enough to calm him without making him act any different other than calm/sleepy and cuddly.
Smelly and Unsavory
Will not even try them the treats. They smell rather strange so I don't blame him either. Even hiding the treats in cat food does not work. She takes a bite the spits it on the floor.
Save your money
Didn’t work at all for our GSP who gets motion sickness in the car. Used exactly as directed and made no difference.
Cat won't eat them
I have 2 cats, 1 constantly bugs, stalks and chases the other. I was praying that these treats would help his behavior but he won't eat them, backs away as soon as he smells it.
Dog won't eat them!
I have an 8 month old puppy who is horrible in the car. She won't sit still and wants to bounce from her seat to mine. I bought a car seat which contains her but she throws a fits. (spoiled) I bought these hoping to make car ride less stressful on both of us. They smell awful and she won't eat them so I really don't know if they work.
Not worth it
The treat smells terrible and my dog refuses to eat it.