Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable Tablet Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chewable supplement is made to visibly reduce discomfort associated with daily exercise and morning stiffness.
- Contains therapeutic dosages of glucosamine plus anti-inflammatory botanicals, which improve joint mobility and provide relief for symptoms of pain and inflammation.
- Reduces soreness and helps keep your pets comfortable during normal activity and daily exercise.
- Natural product supports cartilage and joint function alleviating pain allowing mobility.
- Highly palatable, easy to use chewable supplement makes it easy to administer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Capsules, 60 capsules$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Venison Flavor Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$16.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.77Autoship Price
- Nummy Tum-Tum Pure Organic Sweet Potato Canned Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$32.26Chewy Price$30.65Autoship Price
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Happy Traveler Capsule Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 30 capsules$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Overby Farm Hip Flex Canine Soft Chews, 60 count$9.99Chewy Price$20.82List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Beef Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.79Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.05Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Sweet Potato Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.65-oz bottle$25.00Chewy Price$29.50List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb Green Tripe Booster Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 7-oz bag$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Digestion Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$14.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.71Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 120 count$11.68Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Sulfate (99+%), Boswellin Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methysulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...||Glucosamine HCI (marine source), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Sodium Chondrotin Sulfate (porcine source)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Dog food container
I am so glad I bought this, very well made and made my life easier!! I recommend buying this definitely worth the price
The smaller container arrived with a strong chemical smell. After three washes, the smell receded.
My dog has a previous partially torn ACL. I have used many other recommended supplements recommended by my vet. I stumbled on these at my local Co-Op actually. I will never use any other supplement! They are natural which is very important to me and they work better than anything I have used in the past. I highly recommend them! Remember use the dose based amount. Chewy is $7 cheaper than my Co-Op.
The best thing about this supplement is that my Great Dane will Simply eat when I offer it to him. No hiding or crushing pills into food. Yes the tablets are rather large however with a dog of mines size I have no issue with that. Those with smaller dogs may have problems with the size of the tablets. Overall I am extremely satisfied with this product and will continue to use it
Since my Brutus won’t touch this stuff no matter what I hide it in I can’t give you a review for this item.
My 11 year old Maine Coon, Salem Maurice, started slowing down and not playing as much anymore. We noticed he was having a bit of trouble jumping onto and off of the bed. We figured he was possibly getting sore from arthritis and wanted to help him return to his spunky, mischievous self. We came across this product at Chewey and for the price, we decided to try it. It says for dogs and cats and its chewable. Well, they are very large tablets for a cat and no way would Salem eat it like they are. What we did was take a half, crush it into a powder form and mix it into some wet cat food. We also used Friskies lil soups to mix it in which also worked really well. We are going on three months now that Salem has been on these pills and we have noticed a very significant change in him. He is so much more playful, playing with our three year old at least twice a day now whereas before it might have been twice a week. He has an easy time jumping again and is much more alert and bright eyed. His coat has even improved and is very shiny and soft. I highly recommend this product, it has worked extremely well for our Salem Maurice :)
Yes Joint Rescue DOES Work!
You may need to start slowly, they do have a taste, and some dogs may not dig it. Our Kelpie made it almost 19 years, we put her on when she was 12. Trying it now on a Havi cross with dysplasia.
These tablets are quite large and need to be broken up for a cat to eat it. Even then it was not a hit with Snizz. The dog gingerly ate these. Again difficult due to the size and hardness.
already notice improvement after only one week / great price too!
so my very active 6 yr old GSD started grunting every time she'd lay down. i bought her an orthopaedic (egg crate) bed to support joints but she still groaned and was growing more and more reluctant to exercise outdoors. one week after putting her on this joint supplement she no longer grunts when she curls up on her bed and she's more interested in bounding around again. so these get a 10/10 from me. also Chewy thank you for the great price. [now, a minor grumble to reviewers giving this supplement 1-star because their dog won't eat it. you're the human, find a way to get them into your pet. you are doing a disservice to the question of whether or not these supplements are effective. people come to the reviews to gain that kind of feedback, not information about your dog's palate preferences. some dogs are extremely picky others eat their poop. as for me i'm just thankful that my dog appears to experience less joint pain and these supplements are the reason why.]
Improves Movement and Flexibility
This product seems to help Wally's overall movement and flexibility. These tablets contain much more than just glucosamine. I believe it is these other ingredients which separates this product from others I've tried.