Ark Naturals Neem "Protect" Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ark’s Neem “Protect” Spray is an environmentally friendly, gentle, and non-drying formula for pets including dogs and cats. Regular use helps soothe and reduce itching and dermatitis from insect bites and well as skin and coat irritation.
- With two active ingredients, Neem and citronella, they successfully make your pet more comfortable when suffering from bug and insect bites. Neem oils and extracts are anti-inflammatory, gently, and non-drying. Neem is a natural tree oil produced from an evergreen tree unique to the Indian subcontinent.
- Neem and citronella have been used for thousands of years by the people of India, Southeast Asia and Africa. Scientific studies have found these plants contain compounds that have wound healing properties, and thus can treat your furry companion's minor wounds.
- Safe for dogs that are over 12 weeks of age. Use caution on kittens and cats by testing on the cat's hindquarters and waiting 24 hours. If there's no adverse reaction you may use from the back of neck to the tail.
- Made in the USA from natural botanicals!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Davis Sulfur Benz Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Naturals Tea Tree Oil Dog Anti-Itch & Hotspot Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pet Silk Liquid Silk Finish Dog & Cat Serum, 1-gal bottle$387.62Chewy Price
- Bodhi Dog Waterless Lavender Dog, Cat & Small Animal Dry Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, Fresh Scent, 1-gallon concentrate bottle$37.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Goldendoodle Oatmeal Aloe Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.10Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- dealVetnique Labs Furbliss Invigorating Shampoo with Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Oatmeal Dog & Cat Grooming Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser Liquid, 4-oz bottle$4.25Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.04Autoship Price
- Espree Hypo-Allergenic Tear-Free Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Neem Oil, Citronella; Inactive: Water, Polysorbate 20, Aloe.||Active Ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Oat Flour...||N-Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16)...||Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein...||Deionized Water, Chamomile Extract, Rosemary Extract...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Calming||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Great for humans, too! And warning: this is not for cats!
Call my weird but I forgot to buy bug spray in time for volunteering at summer camp. Brought this with me and was free of mosquito bites after being there a WEEK. The gnats also left me alone. Mind you, this camp was in the woods, by a lake. My dog hates this. She hates being sprayed with anything. But it works. I don't use it in place of monthly flea+tick treatments and heartworm preventative, but I use it as extra protection for her in the summer. I don't know why it's advertised as being suitable for cats, though. Essential oils should NOT be anywhere near cats.
Great for the woods!
I got this spray free in exchange for an honest review. We really loved this spray both for my shiba and myself. It definitely smells like it protects (a bit like clove) but helpful. I use it a lot when I take my dog out to the woods and farm areas in VA. It took her a minute to get used to being sprayed down. I would recommend!
I used this on my outdoor kitty who's har to wear a cone recently. I noticed some fleas so I put some on his spine and it worked! Although then I noticed them on his head so I sprayed it behind his neck, closer to his head and I haven't seen it since. I usually wouldn't use it as liberally on cats but because of the cone he isn't able to clean himself. It also smells great! Can't wait to see how this works long term!
I received this product for free in return for my review. This product has a nice scent. It’s a bit overpowering to use it outside. It keeps the bugs away and my dogs from itching which is always helpful.
I received this product for free for trial purposes. I really like this product. My backyard has a lot of mosquitos and flying insects and they would always stay near my dog after the people sprayed themselves with bug spray. I'm so happy to have something to give my dog relief because she loves being outside. All flying insects stay away. The smell is extremely strong but I just spray her outside and the smell subsides after a few minutes.
Great product for when sitting around campfire and when hiking. First of all, I love the natural essential oil smell! My dog is favored by the mosquitos so they always try to get to his ears, so this spray has saved him whenever we sit outside. The ticks seem to hate it too. I even use it on myself I love this stuff. Always in my car and comes everywhere we go! I received this product for testing purposes.
I like this!
I received this product in exchange for my fair and honest review. My dog and I certainly enjoyed the pleasant smell, and I felt comfortable putting a spray on my dog that was comprised of natural ingredients. My dogs have very itchy and sensitive skin, and they responded very well to this spray. While I don’t see a drastic improvement in a short period of time, I’m hopeful it might have longer-term results, so we’ll keep using it! (Note: we also use a flea and tick solution once/month on our dogs and have been for years. We used it in conjunction with this product.)
Strong Scent but Works Great
I received this product for free for my honest review. After bathing both of my large dogs with the Neem Shampoo, then applying the Flea Flicker Tick Kicker, this Neem Protect Spray is a great product to use to ensure that my dogs are FULLY protected against fleas, ticks, & mosquitoes this summer! I love that the ingredients are all-natural, so I'm not putting any harsh chemicals on my pups. The scent is a little strong but that's just from the citronella ingredient. It's gentle on their sensitive skin, so this dog mom definitely approves!
Good natural product
I received Ark Naturals Neem "Protect" Dog & Cat SprayArk Naturals Neem "Protect" Dog & Cat Spray and this spray alleviates my pugs scratching and misery for a day or two on its own without treating everything else so it works well on its own as intended. That being said it is not a one stop product answer to my pets flea problems. The scent is very strong and confirms it is made of the ingredients claimed. I appreciate that I don't have to worry that my dog will have adverse effects with this product and that it works as claimed.
Cash has been washed in the Neem shampoo, treated with the Flea Flicker Tick Kicker, and now we can enjoy family s’more time without worrying if he will get bit. However, if anything slips past the first two, I’m ready with Neem protect spray to soothe any bites or itches he may have. Thankfully, this spray’s scent is non-offensive and helps keep his skin comfortable. His coat is super thin on his chest and belly so I will treat him with this just in case of any irritation Knowing the dangers and risk flea collars pose to him, I was super happy to get a chance to try this line. I love that the Neem protect spray uses natural oils that have been historically used to treat wounds and skin irritation for thousands of years. It’s time we all get back to nature a little more.