Why does my dog eat grass? Green food phytonutrients - Nature’s “green miracles” are what your dog or cat seeks. Wild animals as well as domestic animals rely on an intuitive sense to maintain their health and well-being. Throughout history green grasses have been known to contain virtually every vitamin, mineral and trace element known to man. As a supplement, grass provides an extraordinary selection of nutrients essential for life itself. Heating and processing of commercial pet food destroy many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your pet needs.
- Provides the missing enzymes and vitamin C and B12 from your pet's daily diet along with powerful green food phytonutrients to help support your pets’ over all health
- Specially formulated with important vitamins, minerals, enzymes and nutrients found in human grade ingredients
- Added wheat sprouts provide critical antioxidants that help to prevent allergies, arthritis, premature aging, cancer, and is anti-flammatory
- Essential amino acids sourced from spirulina aids in protecting immune system fortified with antioxidants
- Contain no chemicals, preservatives, gluten, starch, or sugar, or yeast, making them easy to digest, even for dogs with food allergies
WARNING: This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
See all items by Ark Naturals