Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from fish oil and borage oil.
- Formulated for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older to help support multiple body functions.
- Great for pets who suffer from excessive shedding, dry flaky coats and hot spots or for those who want extra support for their brain function and heart health.
- Natural antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids can help fight environmental pollutants and remove harmful free radicals by supporting cellular health.
- Made in the USA without corn, soy, wheat or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wysong Mother's Milk Supplement, 16-oz canister$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Dental Cleanse Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$7.78Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Bio-Groom Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$10.50Chewy Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Large$14.55Chewy Price
- DealTropiClean Fresh Breath Total Care Dog Dental Kit, 2 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Healers Cut & Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Liquid Health Pets Original K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 128-oz bottle$89.95Chewy Price$114.95List Price
- DealTropiClean Fresh Breath Dog Dental Trial Kit$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 5 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PawFlex Universal/Joint Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Small$7.95Chewy Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil (Omega-3), Borage Oil (Omega-6), Vitamin A...||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Active Ingredients: Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Colostrum (15% Igg), Organic Mushroom Blend...||Salmon, Chicken, Oats, Flaxseed, Yogurt, Blueberry, Blackberry||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Extracts (1:4) 255 mg (Nettles, Red Clover, Chamomile...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...|
|Food Flavor||--||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Yogurt||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Liquid, Supplement||Food Topping||Supplement, Liquid|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
The BEST Skin & Coat Supplement
I had a very old cat who needed some joint support, so I used this Omega Mender product to help her. But I also wanted to set my new kittens up for success, so I started this early, as directed. Their coats have instantly become noticeably more glossy and shiny, no doubt due to this. I don't suspect I will SEE much more of a difference, but I know it's doing important things for their skin, hair, bones and joints from the inside out. Thanks Ark Naturals!
not sure maybe too soon
so far, they do not seem to want it or even when mixed in their food. i will keep trying for a while.
my two schnauzer puppies don’t like it
This was recommended by the breeder for schnauzers but they really don’t like the taste and won’t eat their food.
HELPS MY DOG FROM ITCHING
LOVE THIS PRODUCT MY DOG LOVES IT AND IT HELPS HIM NOT TO ITCH!!
The dog is still itching been two weeks now. Was hoping for better results.
My red heeled mix has allergies. We use Doctor prescribed medicine and she is still itchy. Tried this stuff and it didn’t help or hurt. Tried using the whole bottle at the recommended dosage and it did nothing for the 2 weeks we tried it.
This has helped
So far it has not been a miracle cure, but our dogs are itching less and it does not smell bad.
Relief at last
We have a Golden who has had hot spots and crazy itchy skin on his back end. He was miserable with it. For years we worked trying to give him relief with oils, supplements, sprays, and bathing products. Not just 1 or 2 of each thing but many. For the first time he is in relief and it is so good to see. I keep petting his back just to see that he isn't in distress. He will be on this the rest of his life and we are glad for him to have it. Thank you very much.
Amazing for dog’s skin - elbow callouses are gone!
My 75-lb senior dog’s coat improved noticeably since adding this to his daily diet, starting 4 months ago. He had flaky hard callouses on his front leg elbows and back ankles that he would lick at so they were clearly bothering him, despite beds and carpet tiles everywhere. They are totally gone! It does not upset his sensitive stomach. Flip top is messy, same as every other oil flip or pump top I’ve tried, so I just unscrew to open. My little dog likes to lick the spoon after so it must taste good too.
Something that finally works!
Started using this item, and within a week I saw an improvement. Mush less itching, hair losses getting covered up. Coat shiny and both dogs seem less stressed. No more constant itching.