Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from fish oil and borage oil.
- Formulated for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older to help support multiple body functions.
- Great for pets who suffer from excessive shedding, dry flaky coats and hot spots or for those who want extra support for their brain function and heart health.
- Natural antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids can help fight environmental pollutants and remove harmful free radicals by supporting cellular health.
- Made in the USA without corn, soy, wheat or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderCap Calming Cap for Dogs, X-Small$19.95Chewy Price
- Wapiti Labs Chest Formula for Respiratory Function Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Wysong Mother's Milk Supplement, 16-oz canister$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Pink, XX-Large$59.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Bacon Flavor Senior Dog Dental Kit$11.32Chewy Price$13.39List Price$10.75Autoship Price
- Wysong Biotic pH- Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9.75-oz bottle$19.46Chewy Price$24.49List Price$18.49Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Omegas Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Lawn Aid Dog Chews, 60 count$10.25Chewy Price$9.74Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Digestion Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$14.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.71Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.29Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil (Omega-3), Borage Oil (Omega-6), Vitamin A...||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).||Omega 3 (from fish oil and pork gelatin) 75 mg, Curcumin (from turmeric) 10mg, Inositol 10mg...||Milk, Flaxseed Oil, Lactose Enzyme...||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Allergy Relief||Digestive Health, Calming, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Heart Care|
|Food Form||Supplement||Liquid||Supplement||Liquid, Food Topping, Supplement||Supplement|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, ----||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
The BEST Skin & Coat Supplement
I had a very old cat who needed some joint support, so I used this Omega Mender product to help her. But I also wanted to set my new kittens up for success, so I started this early, as directed. Their coats have instantly become noticeably more glossy and shiny, no doubt due to this. I don't suspect I will SEE much more of a difference, but I know it's doing important things for their skin, hair, bones and joints from the inside out. Thanks Ark Naturals!
not sure maybe too soon
so far, they do not seem to want it or even when mixed in their food. i will keep trying for a while.
my two schnauzer puppies don’t like it
This was recommended by the breeder for schnauzers but they really don’t like the taste and won’t eat their food.
HELPS MY DOG FROM ITCHING
LOVE THIS PRODUCT MY DOG LOVES IT AND IT HELPS HIM NOT TO ITCH!!
The dog is still itching been two weeks now. Was hoping for better results.
My red heeled mix has allergies. We use Doctor prescribed medicine and she is still itchy. Tried this stuff and it didn’t help or hurt. Tried using the whole bottle at the recommended dosage and it did nothing for the 2 weeks we tried it.
This has helped
So far it has not been a miracle cure, but our dogs are itching less and it does not smell bad.
Relief at last
We have a Golden who has had hot spots and crazy itchy skin on his back end. He was miserable with it. For years we worked trying to give him relief with oils, supplements, sprays, and bathing products. Not just 1 or 2 of each thing but many. For the first time he is in relief and it is so good to see. I keep petting his back just to see that he isn't in distress. He will be on this the rest of his life and we are glad for him to have it. Thank you very much.
Amazing for dog’s skin - elbow callouses are gone!
My 75-lb senior dog’s coat improved noticeably since adding this to his daily diet, starting 4 months ago. He had flaky hard callouses on his front leg elbows and back ankles that he would lick at so they were clearly bothering him, despite beds and carpet tiles everywhere. They are totally gone! It does not upset his sensitive stomach. Flip top is messy, same as every other oil flip or pump top I’ve tried, so I just unscrew to open. My little dog likes to lick the spoon after so it must taste good too.
Something that finally works!
Started using this item, and within a week I saw an improvement. Mush less itching, hair losses getting covered up. Coat shiny and both dogs seem less stressed. No more constant itching.