Ark Naturals Plaque-Zapper Small & Medium Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive Pouches
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps teeth and gums healthy by neutralizing pH levels in your pet's saliva
- Helps promote proper oral health by "zapping" the growth of harmful bacteria in your paw-tner's mouth.
- Enzymes help create a protective barrier that helps prevent plaque and tartar from sticking to your pet's teeth.
- Tasteless, odorless, and colorless so your pet won’t change drinking or eating habits.
- Plaque-Zapper Small to Medium Pouches are made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petosan Chicken Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$7.23Chewy Price$7.24List Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothpaste Applicator Swaps$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Pet MD Apple & Mint Flavor Dog Dental Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetzLife Oral Care Gel with Wild Salmon Oil, 1-oz bottle$7.07Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothbrush$14.00Chewy Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Brushing Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Hip & Joint Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 14 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Ringers Fresh Breath Medium Mint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 5 count$5.95Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Nubbies Tartar Control Original Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 20 count$6.96Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Formula: 50mg: Lysozyme, Glucose Oxidase, Amylase...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Formula: 50mg: Lysozyme, Glucose Oxidase, Amylase...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene), Zinc Acetate...||Purified Deionized Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Chlorophyll...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Seems to work well
Our shih tzus drink this with no problem. They drink this right away even though it says you can leave it for 6-8 hours. I think it works well with the Ark Naturals 5-in-1 brushless toothpaste.
My dog won't drink her water with this in it
Want to return this purchase and can't find out how to do it on the website
Decent Results, Tremendous Waste
We purchased this for our senior 15-year old cat who has experienced some dental issues with age and is not overly fond of brushing. She took to it fairly well and her remaining teeth, particularly those in the front, appear cleaner and brighter. I am still maintaining our brushing 'rodeos', however, as the product seems less likely to properly coat and/or linger on the back molars. That aside, I am appalled at the waste this product generates. Each serving is in its own small foil pouch; all of the pouches are contained in a plastic zip-lock bag. If the recycling center in your area is similar to ours, they will not take the foil pouches. As such, these are items destined for a landfill and in 2021, we should definitely be doing better. It would be wonderful if the manufacturer reconsidered the packaging and application. I.e. a refillable glass jar with x-amount of product that could be added to pet's water using a small measuring spoon. This or similar would induce me to purchase again.
I'm not sure about this one
My dog definitely does not drink as much water when I put the additive in. It doesn't have any smell but it does make the water more fizzy I guess so she notices the difference and won't drink it
Fantastic plaque remover!
We have been using this product since our little female Yorkie was 12 weeks old - She is now 3 1/2 years old with the whitest teeth you have ever seen & no bad breath! She gets all her checkups with the Vet & has not had to have her teeth cleaned one time - When the Vet checks her teeth, his remark is WOW! The supplement dissolves in their daily water without the dogs ever knowing - Everyone needs to try this product! As you can tell, we are well beyond being satisfied!
Works as advertised.
Definitely works. Dogs drink it fine. Older Pug with some plaque and it's down by about half...we just started bag 3.
This is the best preventative measure for control of plaque in dogs. I used this for years, then couldn't remember the name of it when I ran out and just recently found it again. Thank you, Chewy
not as advertised
My dog won't touch her water when added - she's knows I've added something and won't drink the entire day. Have tried multiple times.
My dog wouldn't drink the water at all!
I left the same water with Zapper in it out all day and my dog did not touch it! And he drinks a normal amount of water a day. It's was hot and I thought for sure he would try it a lease, however, he would go over wanting to drink, took a sniff and left it a lone, he would go over throw the corse of the day and same results. When I gave him a fresh new bowl of water, he came over took a sniff and lapped it up quickly! My dog is not picky, so I'd say this is not a good solution for us. I bought 2 bags, I am going to see if I can return the unopened bag.
Dog isn't having any part of this!
Supposedly odorless & tasteless but our 14 year old chihuahua will NOT drink any water that has this added to it.