Arm & Hammer Calming Lavender Vanilla Pet Households Reed Diffuser, 4-oz jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pleasant lavender-vanilla fragrance.
- Deodorizes your home using the natural air-freshening power of baking soda.
- A great solution for the smells that dogs, cats, other mammals, reptiles — even fish — can introduce into your dwelling.
- Just insert reeds into the oil-filled glass jar and they will diffuse the pleasant aroma throughout your household.
- Made with essential oils, not artificial fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Earth Care Odor Remover Bag$16.63Chewy Price
- Smells Begone Calming Rain Odor Absorbing Solid Gel, 15-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price
- Healthy World Odor Control Pet Deodorizer, 3.5-lb bag$18.95Chewy Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Hoover Paws & Claws Spot & Stain Remover Pre-Mixed Carpet Cleaning Formula, 32-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Germ Guardian GG1100W Pluggable Small Air Purifier$44.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Smells Begone Fragrance Free Odor Absorbing Solid Gel, 15-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Stain & Odor Remover Refill Tablets, 10 count$43.40Chewy Price$41.23Autoship Price
- Zero Odor Pet Odor Eliminator, 64-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry Healthy Habitat Natural Pet Cleaner & Deodorizer, 1-gal bottle$23.38Chewy Price$26.29List Price$22.21Autoship Price
- Smells Begone Fragrance Free Odor Eliminating Spray, 12-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- ECOS for Pets! Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$18.31Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Castor Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether...||Castor Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether...||Castor Oil, Water, Eucalyptus Essential Oil...||Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, Fragrance...||Natural Bamboo Charcoal, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lavendar Essential Oil...|
|Cleaner Usage||Kennels, Litter Box||Kennels, Litter Box||Kennels, Litter Box||Kennels, Litter Box||Kennels, Litter Box|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Can’t smell anything
I love diffusers but never used them because I didn’t want my cats to be in any danger of spilling them on their skin. I was thrilled to see this one available but it’s been over a week and I still can’t smell anything at all. Not sure it’s not calming if you cannot smell anything either.
It smells wonderful, but it isn't very strong. It does help with mild odors.
I am a huge fan of essential oils for use around the house for various things. I have always used around my boys (cats) without any problem (had them for 18.5 yrs) Now having a puppy (Imma a cat lady - so this was a research thing since everyone around me kept insisting "u can't use that stuff having that dog") - with all the back and forth on which oils are harmful, even the scent (OMG, one article says this another says that! of course I knew Lavender is fine all around). I was hesitant with this one ONLY becuz I didn't think it would do much (commercial brands for these type of things usually suck) - but it's ok (not a fan of vanilla scents at all, but if this combo is the best for my itty bitty pitty, so be it). It's OK. I would purchasing again. If I find something better, then great - but this will do for now.
A lovely scent of lavender
I love using reed diffusers in my apartment, one in the living area and one in the bedroom. Saw this while shopping on Chewy and thought it worth trying for the price and it’s really nice. I have it in the bedroom where it wafts a pleasant scent, not too strong. It took about 12 hours for it to be noticeable. I turn the reeds every couple of days. The litter box is tucked into a corner in that room but it’s always clean, never smelly, so didn’t intend for this diffuser to mask odors. Was hoping for a nice smelling enhancement in the room. That’s what it is.