Arm & Hammer Clinical Gum Health Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Baking soda helps to clean and deodorize your dog's teeth and gums.
- Natural herbs help sooth sensitive and inflamed gums.
- Helps to whiten teeth and reduce odor for fresh, clean breath.
- Powerful enzymes break down and help prevent tartar buildup.
- Crafted with a scrumptious chicken flavor and a minty fresh scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz$2.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$2.46Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Advanced Care Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$5.00Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.75Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$10.12Chewy Price$15.59List Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Dog & Cat Toothbrush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dog Dental Trial Kit$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Enzymatic Dog Dental Kit$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz tube$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothbrush$14.00Chewy Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Hip & Joint Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle, bundle of 2$39.98Chewy Price$37.98Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Mint Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Silicone Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count$5.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Fresh Mint & Apple Flavor Dog Dental Wipes, 100 Count$10.70Chewy Price$10.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica...||Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica...||N/A||Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica...||Purified Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||N/A||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||N/A|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Our pup’s favorite!
We began using the Arm & Hammer toothpaste when our puppy was 8 weeks old. Another brand was purchased, but she hated it. So happy that Chewy has this!
I have a chihuahua and it is very hard to clean her teeth. She seems to lick this toothpaste which makes cleaning so much easier.
Must be a great taste
Our pup Casper loves to have his teeth brushed with the chicken flavored Arm and Hammer toothpastes. Who would think that brushing the teeth of a dog would be easy, but it is. And his teeth are doing well also.
The best item
This item really works my dogs gum and teeth are doing great
I love all the items I've gotten from Chewy, all of them from the beginning of when I first started buying from you.
I tried a few times to brush my dogs teeth. The smell terrible. After a few attempts. Once i pulled out toothbrush she took off to hide.
Dogs Hate the Mint
I thought this would be a perfect solution to the sometimes unpleasant smell of our normal chicken flavored doggy toothpaste, but my dogs both HATE it. I can barely get it in their mouth, they curl their lip up and run away as soon as I bring it out. I'm going to try and use it up but won't buy it again.
puppy didn't like it :(
It's sooo hard getting my puppy to like any toothpaste. Unfortunately this didn't help despite some people recommending it to me :(
Great Product and a great price. My girl's love them. They are easy to eat. They are just the right size. They love the taste. It cleans there teeth.
Mason Said "No"
I have an 11 month old basset hound that loves all kinds of doggie toothpaste, but not this one. He snarled his lips up at this one and he is the type to eat the whole tube if you would allow it. That made me curious so i tasted of it and it has the overwhelming taste of baking soda and mint. He has some Vanilla and Mint toothpaste that we got from the vet and he loves it , but i think it taste too much like baking soda. Price is great. I also ordered the other kinds that chewy offers and he loves those