Arm & Hammer Clinical Gum Health Chicken Flavored Dog Dental Kit
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with naturally derived ingredients like natural herbs to help soothe sensitive and inflamed gums.
- The enzymatic toothpaste is enhanced with baking soda that dissolves into tiny particles to help flush out those hard-to-reach places.
- The finger brush allows for optimal control and flexible brushing, so you can massage your pet’s gums and help scrub away grime.
- The dual-sided toothbrush has a small end and a large end to cover any nook and cranny.
- The toothpaste has a scrumptious chicken flavor and fresh mint scent your dog will love!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Angels' Eyes Plus Beef Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 1.59-oz bottle$21.28Chewy Price$23.50List Price$20.22Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$23.96Chewy Price$26.99List Price$22.76Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 count$38.80Chewy Price$49.99List Price$36.86Autoship Price
- VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$11.50Chewy Price$17.00List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Powder Herbal Digestive Aid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Plant Enzyme & Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$15.82Chewy Price$17.90List Price$15.03Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Malt Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Breath Freshener Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$9.89Chewy Price$10.59List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Clinical Gum Health Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$5.80Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.51Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Paxon Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$23.24Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica...||Purified Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin...||Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica...||Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica...||Purified Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Chicken||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
Dogs Love It
I got this for my 11 year old and though he dislikes a toothbrush in his mouth, he does love that toothpaste. I can't tell if the rubber finger scrub actually works, but he tolerates it a bit better than the brush. Going to buy a second set for the puppy.
Just what the doc ordered
Arrived fast and is exactly what I wanted, arm and hammer is a respected product and my dog really likes it. Can use either the thumb device or the tooth brush that was provided all at a good price
I love the arm n hammer water additive. My dogs don’t notice it at all and it helps keep bad breath at bay. So I figured I’d try this toothpaste cause our other ran out and I’d figured I’d try a product from arm n hammer, but EW! It doesn’t smell like mint at all it smells like chicken and my dogs did not like it one bit lol. Maybe My pregnancy is making the smell a little more intense, but just horrible lol.
I was excited. Dogs were not.
Tried to get my 12yo Yorkie, Max, to just lick this toothpaste off my finger (not even trying with the toothbrush yet) and he ran away any time I got close. Thought it might just be the other dogs making him skittish but he wasn't any different when I got him alone. I think the smell puts him off. He doesn't seem to like the taste either. I was eventually able to grab him and get a bit in his mouth but and was avoiding it like the plague. It's a shame bc he really needs it. Hopefully I can find a toothpaste he tolerates soon. Tried with all the other dogs in my house too. 2 like it okay, 2 do not like it AT ALL.
Pup did not like flavor
I tried this flavor & the mint and sadly my pup did not like either one.
Really good and a good deal!
The brush is just perfect for my mix terrier and the toothpaste is doing a good job. She likes the flavor as well.
Not So Sure
So I’m kinda in between on this toothpaste. The dog can’t stand the smell or taste, but because of the added gum health benefits he is going to have to put up with us brushing his teeth. So far we’ve noticed less swollen gums and that’s a good step for us. Not sure I would buy it again as I prefer Virbac CET, but I am glad we tried it.
Dog Did Not Like the Flavor
My dog hates this toothpaste. The toothbrush works fine, which is why I am giving 2 stars. However, he refuses to have the toothpaste near him. He will be fine with the toothbrush, but the moment I put the tiniest dab of this toothpaste on it, he will turn his head away and leave. My dog likes to lick the floor, eat dried leaves, and put dirt in his mouth. He would eat trash if we did not have lids on our trash cans, but he is disgusted by this toothpaste for some reason.
Fresh breath clean teeth
Was skeptical about this toothpaste if it would work or not. I love it and my dogs do too. I use it twice a day and I’m starting to see a difference. Their breath smells so much better.
My dog hates it
I tried to get my 3yo pup a new toothbrush and toothpaste kit and thought this was it. Sadly, I think the mint smell and taste really got to him. He started to run away and become dramatic about it and wanted to spit it out if only he could. I should've stuck to using a flavored toothpaste instead.