Arm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Proprietary blend of moisture-activated micro-granules form a tight seal around odors while baking soda destroys sealed-in odors on contact.
- Complete odor-sealing litter is specially formulated for 7-day odor protection.
- Creates rock-solid clumps for easy removal and reduces tracking—so litter stays where it needs to be and not scattered throughout your home.
- Made with micro-particles for a softer feel that your feline friend will love.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Honeysuckle Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.94Chewy Price$14.19Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Platinum Clump & Seal Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Super Premium Low Track Low Dust Fresh Scent Clumping Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$17.71Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Tidy Max Lightweight Instant Action Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box, bundle of 2$59.96Chewy Price$56.96Autoship Price
- Sanicat Extreme Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 21-lb box$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Multi-Cat, Dust Free||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping|
|Litter & Bedding Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Clay|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
373 Customer Reviews
Amazing at eliminating the odor
This litter is AMAZING at eliminating the odor from my cats litter box. Every time I’d clean her box with the old litter, INSTANT burning sensation to the nose and foul smell. This litter worked so well with that. Although the clumping is just slightly annoying to scoop, I’d much rather have that then the horrible smell the other litter didn’t eliminate!! If you don’t care about the clumping being slightly annoying, this is for you :D
Izzy likes it
Izzy is our cat. She likes the Clump and Seal. Here is the rest of your 50 characters that you require for a review that I didn't want to write in the first place. I think it would suffice to write "it works"! How long do I have keep writing to get this review approved so I can go on to my other reviews.
More dust than expected
This litter is ok but I’m still looking for a true dust free litter. This isn’t it but it’s better then some I’ve tried. I won’t purchase this again.
Try it only if you like scented litter
To be fair, when I got this I only tried scented litter once before, but the scent was so overpowering that I could not use it even when mixed with unscented litter. I gave it away and I hope that the other person was less sensitive to the scent. In terms of odor control, I still felt like I could smell the litter odor, despite the "Fresh Home" scent.
timing was puzzling
It came too early, (thought it would be May) but better early than late, I guess. Dont need more food or litter until a bit later. At the store, litter is not wrapped additionally in cardboard and plastic- so store is better for the environment, though litter is very heavy, but litter leaks during shipment, so I understand why you did this. Just sayin'.
Yes, I am definitely not impressed with this litter. I've used Clump and Seal litters for years and thought I'd try this one because of all the positive reviews. What a huge disappointment! It not only does a poor job of masking odors but it is simply terrible per clump formation. The clumps are soft and fall apart easily when either I attempt to remove them (metal litter scooper) or one of my two cats is digging, etc. in the large litter box I have. I find lots of small soft clumps throughout the litter when I clean it daily. The dust is low but there is still a "dusty smell" when I am scooping litter. Even worse, this small, fine litter clings to my cats' feet and is tracked all over the house (even into my bed where my Maine Coon likes to snooze). What a mess! Needless to say, I will be dumping this litter (my very large litter box holds two 28-pound boxes of litter!) and going to a larger chunked litter, like regular ole Clump and Seal, which also masks the odors much better than this stuff!
Clumps well, but does nothing for odor
We just got our first cat and used Ever Clean cat litter the first time. It was amazing at masking odors. We switched to this brand because Ever Clean wasn’t part of the auto-ship program. It was a huge mistake, and we counted down the days until our next shipment so we could switch to something else. While the litter did well clumping, the smell was awful. Not only did it not mask any smells at all, it somehow compounded them and made them worse.
Clump n Seal Litter
There’s a reason I keep buying this litter. It’s the easiest to work with when cleaning the litter box because of the clumping and it’s dust free.
Litter Odor is Stronger Than Cat Waste Odor
While the function of the litter suffices in that it clumps well and eliminates the smell of cat waste, it also produces a very strong odor of its own. The smell it produces travels a further distance that the smell of the cat waste, which completely diminishes the purpose of buying it for odor elimination. I won’t be purchasing it again.
Another good find from Arm and Hammer
Besides the Platinum Clump and Seal for Multi cats, I also like this one. I stand by Arm and Hammer, only cat litter I will use!