Arm & Hammer Litter Double Duty Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
About This Item
- Advanced odor control formula is powerful enough to fight stubborn odors on contact.
- Fresh scented formula is purr-fect for cats and pet parents who want to keep their living space smelling fresh and clean.
- Infused with moisture-activated baking soda to destroy kitty litter box odors—a trick that has been used since the 1970’s!
- 99% dust-free formula allows you and your feline friend to breathe easy in the comfort of your home.
- Creates rock-solid clumps for easy removal and reduces tracking—so litter stays where it needs to be and not scattered throughout your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Odor Defense Honeysuckle Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb box$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.69Chewy Price$14.91Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Lightweight Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Frisco Relaxing Chamomile & Rose Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Ultra Last Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Cedarwood Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Advanced Refreshing Gain Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box, 2 pack$27.29Chewy Price$25.93Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Outstretch Advanced Concentrated Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 32-lb box$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Febreze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, pack of 4$22.99Chewy Price$24.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Low Tracking||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1567 Customer Reviews
Two male bengals
This is my first time using this arm & hammer litter, have used the others in the past. So far this litter is a bit more dusty but no where close to tidy cat. This clumps pretty well and the smell is fresh. My cats do not mind the scented however I do. This has a mild fresh scent which is not overpowering at all. Does really well for my two male bengals.
It works well
My usual litter was out of stock so I needed to try something else. This looked good, and the price was right. I've only used this one for a few days but it seems to be working fine in keeping the odor down. Or maybe I cannot smell the odor because of the litter scent, which for me is pretty strong. The litter box is heavy, too. It's not one of the light weight litters. But it works, so it's fine.
Great litter, no bad smell.
Arm & Hammer has always been a reliable company.There’re products never let you down. Let’s face it.. cat litter is pretty much all the same. The only thing everyone wants is odor control. This one does the job.
My favorite brand, but bad shipment
At least one of my litter boxes i got out of 3 was a bad mix. It didnt clump, at all. I had to waste most of it. Prior shipments ive gotten were perfectly fine, so im chalking it up to just a bad mixture in the specific lot that i got in that one box. I thought I'd give a review to make sure someone knew about it.
It's okay in a pinch
We used this litter for a little while, but then I started to notice that it does not clump around the urine very well. When I would go to scoop if I shook my scooper in the slightest, the whole clump would disintegrate. Also, I noticed when I refill the litter boxes that this litter is very dusty and would often make me, and sometimes my cat, sneeze.
clumps way to big
tried this product for the first time. it clumps so big it uses up all the litter. the oder stopping is quite adequate. Would use again if didn't clump so large. sorry!
Doesn’t clump well AT ALL- if you shake the scooper at all the clumps fall apart. Controls odor well but I won’t buy again due to the clumping issue.
Great product and cheaper delivered than in the stores when combined with dog food and auto shipped. Always right on time and easy website to use. Thanks, Chewy!
Litter that makes a difference
I use arm & hammer litter because i have 2 cats that can really stink up a room with thrir litter box and arm & hammer keeps ordors down.
I've used this litter for quite awhile, and for the most part it has always been pretty good in terms of clumping and odor control. Although now I've finally decided to switch because I cannot handle the massive clouds of dust it emits from hardly being touched. It's always been pretty dusty but it seems like it's gotten worse. I cleaned the litter box in the back of my bedroom (normally a covered box) and it produced so much dust that I actually could not go into the room for over an hour, it just wasn't tolerable. There is absolutely no way this litter is 99% dust free, that's now become the deal breaker for me