Arm & Hammer Litter Super Scoop Clumping Clay Cat Litter
About This Item
- Super Scoop formula is powerful enough to fight stubborn ammonia odors before they start.
- Fragrance-free formula made purr-fect for cats and pet parents who are sensitive to scents.
- Infused with moisture-activated baking soda to destroy kitty litter box odors—a trick that has been used since the 1970’s!
- 99% dust-free formula allows you and your feline friend to breathe easy in the comfort of your home.
- Creates rock-solid clumps for easy removal and reduces tracking—so litter stays where it needs to be and not scattered throughout your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Honeysuckle Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.94Chewy Price$14.19Autoship Price
- Frisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Everfresh Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$22.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 26.3-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Attract Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Fresh Step Febreze Scented Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$15.29Chewy Price$15.59List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$14.68Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Ultra Last Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Sanicat Oxify Pure Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Essential Oil, Odor Eliminators Baking Soda.||N/A|
|Litter Feature||Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Low Tracking||Clumping, Scented||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
978 Customer Reviews
tracks pretty bad, otherwise it’s fine
As with many “low tracking” litters, this one is also not low tracking whatsoever. It’s better than *some* litters that I’ve tried with tracking, but mostly it is very dusty and disappointing. However, I’m sick of trying other litters, so I have been sticking to this one. It clumps well, and is scentless, and my cats seem to like it just fine. I live in a tiny, 330 sq foot apartment so odor control is necessary, and it does a decent job with that, it seems.
Arm & Hammer Super Scoop clumping cat litter
I will never buy this again. This litter did not work for my 11 week old kittens litter box, which I clean every day. It smelled like wet cement that a kitten urinated in. It does not cover litter box odor at all. It also stuck to the bottom of the new Arm & Hammer sifting litter pan I purchased. I gave the unused box of litter to another resident here that does use it, and I ordered another brand. I am very happy with the new brand.
My cats all love fragrance-free litter!
I always use fragrance-free cat litters and unfortunately they are very hard to find in many stores, particularly in larger sizes for multi-cat households. Chewy to the rescue! Arm & Hammer is one of the few brands that make what I need. It clumps well and does a very good job at controlling odors.
Got this item because I got several emails from Chewy that said Chewy was out of the twenty pound boxes of Super Scoop. When it arrived I also received four twenty pound boxes. Had I known the twenty pound boxes were to arrive when they did I would not have bought the forty pound box. Was not sure how to rate the item given there in nothing wrong with it, I just did not need it. So I gave it three stars.
We were getting ready to show our house for sale and our realtor didn't like the smell of the A & H with the fragrance. I didn't like it either. So, I tried the fragrance free and it is perfect. We still don't get any odor from the cats, we do scoop daily, and our 2 cats have never been fussy about litter so they are fine with this as well.
Autoship staple until I can find something better
I like this product because it is unscented and fairly affordable but it does not clump well...the dirty litter just breaks apart and mixes with the clean litter when trying to scope. It also tracks but I am starting to believe non-tracking litter is just a myth lol. I'm still on the search for the perfect litter but until then this will do
Packaging wasn’t great
I like this liter I’ve gotten it for years however how it was Delivered was very messy. Had a plastic wrapped around the box and the liter spilled out so that when you take the plastic off you just have a huge mess of liter pebbles every where
cat litter does not trap odor
The litter does not trap in the order, I ordered it non scented cause u heard it’s better for health of cats but this one did not do as good as the scented one. It doesn’t clump as good and you could smell the poop from 3 doors down not for me
Not my choice
This product clumps but the tracking of the litter is more than expected. Also, it does not eliminate odors at all. I purchased it to mix with the lavender scented one as that product had too much of its own smell that was overwhelming to both my cat and I. I will not be buying either of these again.
Best I've found
Being a cat owner my whole life and running a non profit cat rescue and sanctuary, I've cleaned a lot of litter boxes. So many problems with litter, dust, tracking, smell, clumping. I've tried a lot recently since I stopped using Worlds Best Cat Litter when it became very dusty and clogged my vacuum. A&H Super Scoop is the best I've found. I like the larger granules, I think they track less, this litter is not dusty, scoops hard. It is reasonably priced. The only cons are it's kind of heavy and sometimes the clumps stick to the pan, but not as much as other litters. So all in all, I switched to this litter and will stick with it for the foreseeable future.