Arm & Hammer Ringers Fresh Breath Medium Mint Flavor Dog Dental Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with the power of baking soda in a fun shape to clean and deodorize your pup's mouth.
- Unique, semi soft chew surrounds the tooth up to the gum line for a thorough clean.
- The ridges help scrub away plaque and tartar while promoting chewing.
- Crafted with a minty flavor to encourage fresher breath.
- Made by Arm & Hammer—a trusted brand of over 100 years.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Twisters Fresh Breath Medium Mint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 57 count$28.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Vanilla Mint Flavor Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 5-25 lbs, 12 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Petpost Dental Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetsPrefer Breath Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$6.91Chewy Price$6.56Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Dentahex Oral Care Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 15-35 lbs, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Kit, 2.5-oz tube$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Vanilla Mint Flavor Dental Chews for Regular Dogs, over 25 lbs, 8 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Dentahex Oral Care Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 35 lbs, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Glutinous Rice Flour...||Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Glutinous Rice Flour...||Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Flour...||Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerin (non palm), Oatmeal Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Mint, Herbs & Spices||N/A||Peanut Butter||Mint, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Rawhide-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Rawhide-Free||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Stinky almost gone
I have my son’s aging pup while he is deployed. This product is really helping with his stinky breath that is part of dogs getting older. Soooooooo grateful!
Our dog went wild over these
Not sure why but our golden retriever loves these. I can’t tell if these did anything to his teeth but he doesn’t have stink breath! Could be from this product or another we have used but I would buy these again. They are a great price
While this works just as well as any other dental treats I've tried in the past, this one has the addition of being in a fun shape to play with for a bit before eating
Maybe better for smaller dogs
These treats where c shaped rather than rings (dog does not care). They are pretty hard, but my dog can bite through it and eat this rather quickly. They are probably better for smaller breeds that would have to gnaw for awhile rather than guzzle it down in a few chomps.
blegh… pass on this treat
Packaging and ingredients promised fresh breath and minty flavor… What our pup got were spells of green poop (too much dye!) and stink-smell in her breath and wherever she gnawed the ringer. Blegh… Pass on this one!
Too Hard to Chew
My 2 Siberian Huskies seem to like these chews, however they are way too hard for them to bite through and eat. They really struggle with being able to chew/eat them. The Greenies are way softer and easy on their teeth. I probably will stick with those.
My puppy is a picky eater when it comes to treats, but he really liked it. The package says to give 1 per day, but it took him about 3 days to finish one, and it freshened his breath up very nicely.
My ridgeback loved it. It’s pretty tough and hard, but she’s an aggressive chewer and food motivated so she polished it off rather quickly.
Will buy again
Wish there had been more in bag but my dogs liked them and they are picky
As always, swift delivery and awesome prices. An assortment of items for my German Shepherd.