Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help freshen breath, stimulate gums, and reduce tartar and plaque buildup.
- Made from extremely durable rubber to withstand even the most aggressive of chewers.
- Fun shapes keep your pup enticed and distracted for hours on end.
- Easily redirect unwanted chewing into positive playtime.
- Baking soda infused for easy dental care, all while your furry friend plays.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.47Chewy Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Calming Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium, 2 count$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Customer Favorites Bison, Peanut Butter & Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, 3 count$30.01Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Bam-bones Plus Chicken Tough Dog Chew Toy, 7-in$14.12Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Easy-Hold Bacon Flavor Dog Dental Chew Toy$14.99Chewy Price$18.39List Price
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Flavor Frenzy Power Chew Dog Toy, Bacon, Egg & Cheese, X-Large$11.53Chewy Price$24.79List Price$10.95Autoship Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Nylon and Real Chicken|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
794 Customer Reviews
This one STINKS
I haven't even taken this out of the package. It is still in the garage airing out. I don't know why the "rubber" smells so bad, but I've never had a dog toy smell so bad before. Do not buy if you have a sensitive sniffer like me. I don't even know how my dog would like it because it is still on a shelf.
Great for Super Chewer
My super chewer loves this alligator. Between this and her other Arm & Hammer Gorilla, these are the toys that seem to be lasting the longest. Not a fan when she throws them around because they are fairly heavy and worse at high speed and not fun to trip over.. but she loves them.
Good for tough chewer
I bought this for my 100-lb Pyrenees puppy. He bites through everything within minutes or within the same day of buying it. I was looking for something tougher and decided to try this. I’m used to tougher and harder toys being broken or chewed off quickly but It’s been day 3 and I’m pleasantly surprised it has lasted so long!
Puppy loves to chew
Now that my puppy has all his adult teeth, he tears up all but the most durable toys. He hasn't been able to make a mark on this one, and he loves it! He throws it around and chews it all the time. I didn't actually realize it was meant to dispense treats when I bought it so it's not something I care about, but I will say that the opening is too small to even dispense puppy-sized kibble, let alone treats. I put a few pieces of kibble in there and neither of us can get them back out. I can only imagine that adds to the appealing smell, though!
Treadz treat dispenser
My dog (boxer) loves this. I smear a ziggie treat with peanut butter and put in almost all the way in this dispenser. It keeps him busy for quite a while. And it's not destroyed.
Super Treadz tough dog chew toy
I have a 5 year old Maltipoo dog. I thought he would like this toy, plus it is designed to help keep your dogs teeth clean. It has been 2 months since I gave him the toy and he has not touched it.
Not tough enough for my Pit
I was so excited after reading the reviews on this toy. We received it yesterday. We adopted an American Pitbull who was 5 months. He is now 7 months and has chewed through EVERY toy EXCEPT the black toys or literal bones(which I throw out 2-3 a week because he starts to chip them). There are not a lot of those for variety. The reviews are right...he LOVES it...however, he chewed it's eyes off within 20 minutes. We are hoping he gets one more day before the body is chewed in half and we have to throw it away. This would probably work if your puppy wasn't a relentless chewer like ours. Three stars because he does LOVE it.
Great Chew Toy
This is one tough gorilla! My lab mix really seems to enjoy chewing on it plus I think it smells great and love the idea it helps with cleaning teeth and breath. Not sure what the scent is, something vanilla/marshmallow like, but it smells great. My lab (the destroyer) has had it for a few weeks now and so far it's still intact. Warning - do not use it as a treat dispenser unless your treats are really tiny. We put a treat in and had the absolute worst time trying to get it out - there is no way a dog would be able to get it out. Great chew toy, not a great treat dispenser.
Rock love the unpredictable bounce of his new toy. It gets so wild we keep the gorilla for an outside toy. Would buy again. Not for heavy chewers or dogs that tear up toys.
Only toy my dog hasn't destroyed
The smell is pretty bad and extremely strong so I washed/rinsed off a few times. Other than that once my dog figured out how to use it he absolutely loves it. This is also the only tough chew dog toy my dog has not yet managed to destroy.