Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help freshen breath, stimulate gums, and reduce tartar and plaque buildup.
- Made from extremely durable rubber to withstand even the most aggressive of chewers.
- Fun shapes keep your pup enticed and distracted for hours on end.
- Easily redirect unwanted chewing into positive playtime.
- Baking soda infused for easy dental care, all while your furry friend plays.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy, Gorilla, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Ora Play Denta-Saurus Mint Tough Dog Chew Toy, Alligator$4.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy,Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Bam-bones Plus Beef Tough Dog Chew Toy, 7-in$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- dealMultipet Canine Clean Mint Rope & Balls Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Triple Jack Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Middleweight$4.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew X-Shaped Beef Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large$15.68Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Nylon and Mint Flavor.||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
155 Customer Reviews
So this toy has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. It's incredible that it's only lost it's tail (bit by bit) after facing the might of my mutt's chewing power. The thing with any chew toys, what works for some might not work for others, and it worked for us. I bought this months ago and it continues to be one of my dog's favourite things.
This toy is iffy
Decided to give this toy a try despite the mixed reviews bc we wanted something solid and heavy duty that doesn’t cost $30 since they eventually chew through them anyway. This rubber is super solid, but almost to the point my dogs have little interest in it. They instantly chewed off the face and feet and now mostly leave it alone. Might be good for heavy chewers who don’t like to see the progress of their destruction?
would not recommend
I purchased two of the Treadz items because the upper left of the card said "for strong chewers". My 8-month old 23-pound Miniature Bernedoodle managed to bite off and swallow a 1/2 inch of the alligator snout in LESS THAN 15 minutes as I was sitting less than 8 feet away from her. I am concerned if this product is really for strong chewers.
Lasted 10 minutes
I had high hopes for this toy after feeling it. It seemed pretty durable. My dogs are aggressive chewers and the only toys I seems to be able to buy are KONGS. I was really hoping for a cheaper alternative but this did not last at all!
Not For Chewers
My German Shepard bit the head off in less than 30 minutes. Then little pieces were breaking off. I had to take it away from her. I did buy the Gorilla and it took a few weeks for her to get the head off of it. But that’s all that came off and the rest is still hanging in there. I do recommend the Gorilla.
Casual chewers only
This feels like a solid, sturdy, durable toy, but I wouldn’t suggest it for heavy chewing dogs. Mine had the legs/parts of the nose off within 30 minutes or so. I was worried about them swallowing the pieces. Also, the scent is very strong at first.
My Great Danes absolutely love these toys! Alfred is 150 pounds and Tulip is quickly growing. I have also suggested these to friends and purchased as gifts, they’re definitely fan favorite!
Not for tough chewers
My one year old 50lb pup removed a large chunk and tried to ingest it within minutes of him receiving it. Not for strong chewers. May be better for less aggressive chewers.
My girl LOVES this line of products, she also has the Gorilla. We got the large sizes and its a perfect size. Not too small, so she can't swallow it, but no so big she cant carry it around. Both have become her favorites and she is a pretty aggressing chewer, and they still look new. Also they are adorable looking.
Compact but still destructible
Within less than an hour of giving this to my pups they bit off 3 of 4 legs despite being so compact! Hoping the rest of it holds up better.