Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help freshen breath, stimulate gums, and reduce tartar and plaque buildup.
- Made from extremely durable rubber to withstand even the most aggressive of chewers.
- Fun shapes keep your pup enticed and distracted for hours on end.
- Easily redirect unwanted chewing into positive playtime.
- Baking soda infused for easy dental care, all while your furry friend plays.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- HANAMYA Bone-Shaped Toothbrush Dog Chew Toy, Turquoise Blue$13.95Chewy Price
- KONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy, Small$3.59Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Twistz Ring Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Medium$7.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic||Polypropylene, Bamboo, Wood, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
would not recommend
I purchased two of the Treadz items because the upper left of the card said "for strong chewers". My 8-month old 23-pound Miniature Bernedoodle managed to bite off and swallow a 1/2 inch of the alligator snout in LESS THAN 15 minutes as I was sitting less than 8 feet away from her. I am concerned if this product is really for strong chewers.
Not For Chewers
My German Shepard bit the head off in less than 30 minutes. Then little pieces were breaking off. I had to take it away from her. I did buy the Gorilla and it took a few weeks for her to get the head off of it. But that’s all that came off and the rest is still hanging in there. I do recommend the Gorilla.
Casual chewers only
This feels like a solid, sturdy, durable toy, but I wouldn’t suggest it for heavy chewing dogs. Mine had the legs/parts of the nose off within 30 minutes or so. I was worried about them swallowing the pieces. Also, the scent is very strong at first.
My Great Danes absolutely love these toys! Alfred is 150 pounds and Tulip is quickly growing. I have also suggested these to friends and purchased as gifts, they’re definitely fan favorite!
My girl LOVES this line of products, she also has the Gorilla. We got the large sizes and its a perfect size. Not too small, so she can't swallow it, but no so big she cant carry it around. Both have become her favorites and she is a pretty aggressing chewer, and they still look new. Also they are adorable looking.
Compact but still destructible
Within less than an hour of giving this to my pups they bit off 3 of 4 legs despite being so compact! Hoping the rest of it holds up better.
Not a good buy
My mini dachshund had the foot chewed off this in an hour. Took it and the King Kong one bought at same time away from him and threw out . Would not even donate to shelter. I think Arm and hammer should rethink these. Also horrible sweet smell to them.
Not So Tough
My 8 month old puppy is an aggressive chewer so I've been trying a lot the highly rated "durable" toys. Within 30 minutes of me giving this to the puppy, the face and 2 feet were chewed off. Always keep an eye on playtime as I had to pull several chunks of the rubber out of his mouth.
Waaay too perfumy
This got relegated to the garage rather quickly. I would never have gotten this if I’d known how perfume laden the item was. It’s a softer chew but it has a very strong odor about it. Not unpleasant but nothing I’d ever want my two girls to have in their mouths.
Not so super
I bought this gator along with some other toys for my Super Chewer and it lasted less than 5 minutes. If your dog is a chewer I wouldn’t recommend this toy; it won’t last long. For perspective my dog is about 35 lbs.