Armarkat Faux Fleece Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree, Sky Blue, 38-in
About This Item
- Has three tiers accompanied by three tunnels for your cats to rest after a tedious time playing
- This is a wonderful piece for playing, scratching, climbing, sleeping, and exercising
- Easy to assemble with step by step instruction
- The structure is covered using sisal rope and faux fleece
- Made using non-toxic material, thus ensuring safety to both your family and pets
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 48.25-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$82.99Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 52-in Cat Tree, Brown$63.80Chewy Price$89.00List Price
- DealFrisco 66-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$422.08Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 51-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$99.47Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- DealArmarkat Faux Fleece Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, 66-in$141.27Chewy Price$178.80List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 48-in Classic Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Beige$69.99Chewy Price$98.00List Price
- DealArmarkat Faux Fleece Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Ivory, 73-in$155.95Chewy Price$215.00List Price
- DealArmarkat Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Goldenrod, 78-in$210.47Chewy Price$289.00List Price
- DealArmarkat Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Beige, 65-in$143.60Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 67-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$101.72Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Nylon Hangin' Feline Funhouse$66.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Nylon Hangin' Cat Condo$139.99Chewy Price$182.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hammock, Tunnel||Tunnel||Tunnel|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Faux Fleece Tree--Fragile but cats love it!
This is the second tree like this I've purchased. The fleece doesn't stand up long to big cats and big claws. It won't be long before this one is totaled, too--BUT the cats love it! It's their favorite tower. I hide toys in the 3 covered shelves and the cats get them out and toss them around. The littlest cat loves to walk through the openings, lay on her back and toss toys around, all under cover. As much as I hate to keep replacing these, the cats love them so much! I recommend for the joy it brings the cats--NOT for being sturdy. :)
Can't live without it.
My cats are now on their second Fleece Cat Tree because they have worn out the first. Definitely they use it as a scratching post. Very seldom is there a spot where they are not sitting and watching my every move.
Cat's immediately loved this!
This cat tree was delivered today. It was easy to put together and my cats immediately loved it! I would have given it five stars but my big boy makes the tallest pole sway a bit so I'll have to be frequently checking it anything being loose. It's very pretty too.
Use the correct posts when assembling!
My cat LOVES the fleece on the blue armarkat trees. It’s like a cross between fleece and carpet, she loves it. It does shed some because she scratches it more than the rope and she sometimes gets blue bits stuck in her nails but she usually pulls them off with no issue. One thing to be sure of when you’re assembling is using the correct posts. The tallest ones go in the middle and the slightly shorter ones go on one side (which ends up being the tallest side) This ensures each house rests on the one below it. They are labeled and match the directions, so take the time to double check it. Took me about 10 minutes to assemble, but she couldn’t wait for me to finish so had to keep moving her. Great for a small cat or kitten, the houses are pretty small (about 11” wide, 4” deep, 6” tall.) My cat is 7 lbs and about 9 months old for reference.
Sky Blue Happiness
We are thrilled with this little tree the color is cheerful. Our kitties just love it. We have a three legged kitty and it’s the perfect size for him.
Purrfect size for the alotted space
Our kittens couldn’t wait for us to finish assembling this new play tree. Of course most of them disappeared when I got the camera out. We assembled the tree slightly differently than designed. It fits perfectly in the space we had designated for it. Two of our larger cats slept on it for the night. Easy to assemble. Cat approved.
Great addition to our "cat room"
We purchased Armarkat's smaller version of this cat tree when we first adopted our senior cat two years ago. We used it as a "feeding station" so our chihuahua wouldn't get into the cat food. It worked! Then three months ago we adopted a senior shiz tzu who had obviously never met a cat before, and we needed something taller. This is perfect. Our cat uses the tallest area for her feeding station and the larger dog can't get to her food or bother her while she's eating. The cat tree assembled easily and is very sturdy. We will use the other cat tree when we travel in our motor home now that all pets are finally getting along. I would definitely recommend this product.
Want something great for your Fuzzy Children?
Your Fuzzy Children are like mine , they will really enjoy this item . After playing and clawing and climbing they will curl up and take a nice long nap. My kittens and even the older cats are enjoying this. Easy to assemble.
carpet on post
Ordered Wed, got Thurs and already on the carpeted post, carpet is coming off. Very upset.
My Cats Adore
I bought this for my mom's house. My cats spend half their time there. They love watching squirrels and birds from her sliding window in her patio. I wanted them to have a cat tower to make them more comfy while there. I didn't want too big of one so this one was perfect and yet has room for 3 cats, since I've only got two, it gives them many choices. Great looking, good solid construction and extremely easy to assemble.