Armarkat Real Wood Pet Steps, Ivory, 3 steps
About This Item
- This is a wonderful piece for playing, scratching, climbing, sleeping, and exercising.
- Easy to assemble with step-by-step instructions and tools.
- Features 4 convenient steps.
- Frame is made out of durable pressed wood.
- Faux fleece covers the entire frame.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$127.15Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- FurHaven Steady Paws Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, 4-Step$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$41.56Chewy Price
- Precious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Red Black$53.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Dog Stair Steps w/ Storage, Gray & Black, 3 Stair$82.15Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$76.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Foldable Dog Steps, Ivory, 2-Steps$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Arf Pets Foldable Dog & Cat Stairs, Black$109.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs & Ramp, Chocolate$75.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Parade 3 Tier Step Up Pup Dog & Cat Stairs, White, Medium$99.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$38.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-skid|
|Material||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||Yes||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
527 Customer Reviews
It took our senior cats several days to swallow her pride and admit she needed assistance getting on our bed which is her favorite place to snuggle with us. In fact, my incentive was to spray the steps lightly with catnip spray which she couldn’t resist. I don’t have to use the spray any longer as she gracefully goes up and down them. We’ll made, easy to out together and looks cute at the foot of our bed.
Very good for older cats
I bought this for my oldest cat. It was very easy to assemble. My cat started using it since day 1. It is well constructed and its height is just what I needed. I am very glad with this purchase.
Senior Cat help
My 16 year old arthritic cat took to these stairs in minutes. He likes to he up on the bed and we were having to help him up and down. The 3 step unit works perfectly and his newfound confidence is heartwarming! Very sturdy and great looking! We can finally leave the house knowing he is safe.
Quality has been seriously downgraded!
I had previously order two sets of these stairs. Both very sturdy and solid once put together. These steps are now flimsy, cheaply made and not sturdy as a three stepper unless your dog is very small. Price almost doubled; shame on you Chewy premium price for mediocracy.
Four Paws Up
Very sturdy, and it looks nice in the room. Our senior kitty needs help getting up on the bed. We bought the three stair version, and it’s the purrfect height for our pillow top bed. I put a little catnip on the middle step to entice her, but it wasn’t necessary; she took right to it.
Helpful for kitty arthritis
Easy to put together. It only took a few days for my elderly overweight arthritic cat to use this. It reduces her jumping straight onto hardwood floor from platform bed, she doesn’t limp as much first thing in the morning. I still put cat treats on each step occasionally, to help her remember these new steps are for her.
Armarkat Cat & Dog Stairs
My cats love these stairs. I purchased two of them: One for easy-access to the bed and one for easier access to the very top of the cat tree/condo.
Great for small dogs
It's perfect for my 8lbs yorkie. It's was easy to put together the only thing I had to do was remove the company label from the last step because he's little back feet would slip on it. Winston is enjoying being able to get on and off the bed when he wants.
Cats Slowly Accepting It
If it's hard to teach a dog new tricks, try introducing a new item to 6, 7, and 14 year old cats!! I like the stairs and the cats are slowly adjusting and beginning to use it. I especially needed it for 2 cats, one overweight and one with a bum leg. They're the slowest in using it, of course. Still, I'll keep it. The stairs are sturdy and it doesn't slide.
Easy to assemble and it is perfect for my cat. She is an older cat that likes to sleep on the bed but has trouble jumping up. The size and the steps are perfect for her. She was a little apprehensive at first but a few treats on each stair got her using it herself after 24 hours.