GleePet Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Beige, 48-in
About This Item
- This sturdy tree comfortably holds up to 20-pounds of weight and measures just 48-inches high.
- Includes three raised resting spots and an enclosed cat home in one compact and convenient tower.
- Made of durable pressed wood and soft plush carpeting—perfect for cats who love to scratch.
- Features gorgeous cream colored carpeting to complement and match the style of any home.
- Easy to assemble tree comes with step by step instructions that make installing this home a breeze.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go Pet Club 85-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown$161.63Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$85.29Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 46.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$71.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 32-in Large Perch Cat Tree Condo, Beige/Brown$53.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 67-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige$68.00Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 50-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Paw Print$58.78Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$129.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 35-in Felt Cat Tree, Light Gray$89.21Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 53-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$39.49Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 6-Tier 43.5-in Cat Tree & Condo$73.89Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Go Pet Club 57.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$88.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos||2 condos||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Sprayed toys sprayed brand-new scratching post had to add regular cat nip to the area’s to get the cats to run around like normal cat nip does to cats? This product is not good for my 2 Persian cats they didn’t even notice the scent of the spray. I even did a heavy dose in front of the younger one she walked away? Seems not as potion as regular natural stuff
one cat loves this the other not so much
My one cat likes this toy. She loves to pull the fur off it. The other cat is unimpressed. They are both kittens. My only real complaint is that it doesn’t look at pictures but that’s my fault for not noticing that the color varies. I wanted it to tie onto the cat tree but it was orange and leopard print.
my cat loves this toy
My finicky cat loves this toy. Pounces and bats it around for hours
This is junk keep looking
I bought this and it is awful. First issue is that it is not stable and will pitch over if your cat weighs 10 lbs. So I bought a 24 by 24 inch piece of wood to mount it on.. The second MAJOR issue is that the top shelf is just placed incorrectly. Your cat can not will not be able to get on it or off of it safely. My agile cat cannot easily get to the lower shelf if at all. She jumps now from our FRISCO to the top and to get off of the top. When she tries to get on the second lower shelf she hangs by her claws or I have caught her.
More like a 3.5
I have an older Armarkat tree, similar to this (maybe this is its replacement?), which is what I thought I was getting. Disappointing because it's slightly smaller, both in height and platform size. One of my cats weighs twelve pounds and has trouble finding a landing place when jumping down, whereas before she could go level by level. It also starts to wobble if she hits it hard going up, and I had to wedge a thin piece of wood underneath. It's not *bad*, but the other one was better and more suited to my cats' needs.
Temporary solution, at best
Make sure to look at specific dimensions for this tree. The pieces are on the small side, and the material seems delicate. I don’t anticipate this tree lasting very long at all, especially with 2 cats. I have a different Armarkat tree that I (and my kitties) LOVE...but this tree I have to recommend passing on, especially given the price.
Good for the price
I put this together easily. I also bought some catnip spray because my boy cat didn’t go on it. That helped him not climb and scratch on my legs.
Easy to set up
Fast easy set up and sturdy!!! Nice addition in the room A
Not thrilled with the Armakat cat tree
Not a good design. My cat is 15 lbs. It is too small. There isn't space for him to get up on it. I tried taking the top shelf off so at least when I put him up on the 3rd level he has room to sit. I would not recommend it.
This cat tree is easy to assemble and has a small footprint. It is wobbly though and my cautious cat is skeptical of it. We have had it a couple of weeks and she has yet to use it for anything but scratching.