Aspen Pet Feeding & Watering Pet Mat, Jumbo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet mat that helps protect your floor from the mess your furry friend leaves behind.
- Large enough to hold both food and water bowls and helps prevent sliding as your paw-tner eats or drinks.
- Catches any water or food that may drip from your companion’s mouth.
- Features a non-skid bottom that keeps the mat in place.
- Ideal for oversized bowls to keep your sidekick well-fed and with plenty of water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mr. Peanut's Dog & Cat Placemat, Gray$21.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Distressed Wood Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat, Green$8.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Stripe Embroidered Bone Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Red$6.20Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Nonskid Dog Food Mat$19.95Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- iPrimio Paw Print Dog & Cat Feeding Mat, X-Large, Brown$18.98Chewy Price$26.95List Price
- Pet Parade Non-Skid Dog Bowl Tray$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pet Parade Non-Skid Dog Bowl Tray, Gray$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- BarksBar Original Silicone Cat & Dog Feeding Mat, Gray, Large$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Silicone Fish Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Black$10.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Paw Path Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Grey, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Cool Dog Dog Placemat, Brown, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||N/A||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Aspen Jumbo Pet Mat
This is the best! We have it placed by the door leading out to the deck so when our dog comes in his feet are clean inside. It also is directly in front of his food and water stand and stays in place without moving!
good mat for traction and collecting food crumbs but lousy with water; water goes right through it
Very good keeping the floor from getting wet.
My cats tip their water during the night while playing. Now, no problem worrying about slipping on a wet floor in the morning.
Great for messy dogs
Our dog is not a neat eater or drinker. Every time she takes chow or water, she drips and drops on the floor, and we got tired of mopping our hardwood floor. This mat is perfect, not only protecting our floor, but also looking attractive. The size is really big enough to handle wide spills.
Love this mat! I have hardwood floors, two dogs, two cats, and my dogs slobber their water all over the floors after drinking. This mat has saved my hardwood floors. It’s non skid, nice and big, and is cute with all the little dog bones printed on it. Highly recommend for all flooring.
We used to have a cheap dollar tree water bowl mat, we have a lab and a Leonberger so water was constantly dropped ALL OVER the kitchen floor. The other mat was old & disgusting so I came to chewy to find an xl mat. We still get drips in the kitchen but not nearly as bad! We love it.
Great mat for water dispenser
My dogs drip water all over the floor when they drink from the water dispenser, and this mat catches it all, and looks pretty at the same time. Very happy with this purchase.
Do not recommend.
Purchased this for our bull dog puppy because she drips water all around her bowl when she drinks. When it arrived it looked like the perfect solution as it looks large and sturdy. Wrong. As soon as i laid it down our puppy began tearing the plastic to shreads and became obsessed with destroying it. Absolute failure.
Finally my floor is dry!
I was looking for a mat that was big enough to accommodate my GSD’s water bowl and food bowl. I was also looking for something large enough so that when she drank water, the water would splash into the mat and not onto the floor. This mat fit both criteria. For some reason, it seems that mats of this size are limited, so if you are trying to accommodate the size of bowls needed for a bigger dog, I would recommend.
The only choice
This pointlessly expensive mat is pretty much your only choice of size if you have wood floors and a pet fountain, nothing else is wide and deep enough to fully contain splashes and wet prints. The price, however, is highway robbery and you can get the same size for 18.00 elsewhere.