Aspen Pet Large Tie-Out Cable
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows dogs to have the freedom they crave while keeping them safe and out of trouble in the absence of a fence
- Cable is made of a strong vinyl coated, steel aircraft cable that is crack resistant
- Great for dog owners who don't have a fenced-in yard
- For dogs up to 100 lbs.
- All cable, chain & trolleys should withstand up to 7x the weight of the dog
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aspen Pet X-Large Tie-Out Cable, 20-ft$16.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dome Dog Stake, 21-in$13.95Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out, Medium, Blue, 15-ft$7.85Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Stake with 20-Ft Tie-out Cable, Medium, 16-in$8.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable$11.76Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Dome Stake, 20-in$8.11Chewy Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 15-ft$7.97Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Skyline Dog Trolley, 50-ft$15.19Chewy Price$22.39List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Large, Red, 40-ft$14.48Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Medium Tie-Out Cable, 20-ft$10.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Petmate Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 50-ft$17.96Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Leash Length||30 feet||30 feet||25 feet||—||—|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Outdoor Use||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
204 Customer Reviews
My mom bought 4 of these to keep me safe
Yes. I bought 4 of these to keep my Boxer Babe, AnnaLisa, safe. She loves to be outside so we have 1 on the front porch, 1 in the Rose Garden, 1 in the veggie garden and 1 in the garage so she can help there too when the big door is open. She waits to have the cable connected so she can Go with mom and be helpful. She doesn’t need one in the fully fenced-in backyard. She’s such a good girl.
I ordered a size up because I was concerned about my dog pulling it loose or breaking it. She’s only 40lb but she’s strong and fast. This works perfectly for us , it’s a size up but it’s not too heavy doesn’t weigh her down. We’ve been using this a lot and haven’t had any issues so far.
So far so good
I bought two for our dog who won't stay in the yard. I've connected them and secured one end to a set of tires. Now I can play ball with the dog, he has plenty of room to run, but can't get out of the yard.
I accidentally bought the wrong length and it's a bit short but for what it is, it's very sturdy and durable. If you know for sure you need one this short I'd highly recommend it!
Dog got off lead multiple times
I have a medium/small dog, 4-year-old pembroke Welsh corgi, 25 lbs. It was never an issue of force because she doesn't like pulling at the lead, the clasp would simply pop open when she was just moving around normally / walking around the garden with me. Sometimes the clasp wouldn't fully close and you might not notice. Don't purchase this lead, find one with a locking / screw clasp instead.
This is nice! Much nicer than anticipated and you can tell it’s very durable! Will last a long time and excited about the extra length I have with this one!
Love this product
I don't have a fenced in yard, so I had two large eyebolts put into the back of my house and attach one of these for each dog. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong length the last 2 times. Should have ordered the 15 foot cables instead of the 20 foot. These are the best alternative to a fence!!
Great tie out at the best price I've found. Just replace as soon as the plastic cover breaks and water can get in to rust the wire.
I bought this for my big breed pup. Works great she is a big girls and has broke several others this one has held up to her big butt.
Not for a large pet
The package that was shipped is different than pictured and made in China. The cable is very thin gauge and the clips are very light weight. This cable would be better suited for a dog that is 30 lbs or lighter .I wouldn't trust the cable for a heavier dog.There are also areas on the cable that appears to have rust! This is suppose to be new! Looks like this needs to be returned.