Aspen Pet Medium Tie-Out Cable
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows dogs to have the freedom they crave while keeping them safe and out of trouble in the absence of a fence
- Cable is made of a strong vinyl coated, steel aircraft cable that is crack resistant
- Great for dog owners who don't have a fenced-in yard
- For dogs up to 50 lbs.
- All cable, chain & trolleys should withstand up to 7x the weight of the dog
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aspen Pet X-Large Tie-Out Cable, 20-ft$16.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$6.24Chewy Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Tie Out Cable, 15-ft$14.47Chewy Price$21.19List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Orange, 48-in$38.00Chewy Price
- Petmate Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 75-ft$22.39Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Petmate X-Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 50-ft$25.67Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- EzyDog Road Runner Dog Leash, Orange$45.00Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Large Tie-Out Cable, 20-ft$16.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Tie Out Stake, 25-ft$28.76Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dome Dog Stake, 21-in$13.95Chewy Price
- Puppia Soft Black Trim Dog Harness, Red, Small$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash Length||20 feet||12 feet||—||—||30 feet|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Outdoor Use||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Don't buy this brand
I just bought this not that long ago, and one of the clasps broke. Luckily my dog didn't get far but was wondering away with the leash behind her.
My 2 small dogs love sitting in the front yard.They be in the front checking out everything moving.And they friendly to peoples walking by.But they fuss if a people get to close.Meaning thinking they can get close to them .
Clip broke after minimal use
We had this stored away as a backup and put it into use recently. The clip detached from its swivel and our medium pup wandered next door dragging the 30 feet of cable behind her. Please don’t leave your dog unsupervised. We’ve had much better luck with other brands for this type of tie out.
Aspen Pet tie-out cable.....NO BUENO!
I've been trying to find a quality tie out for my mild mannered dog for 8-years (her age). This one BY FAR lasted the shortest amount of time. I purchased in Nov'19, but did not start using until May 2020 (Memorial Day weekend to be exact) in order to maximize due to WI weather. Welp, it lasted until today, July 10, 2021
This tie out is not strong at all, had it for a month or two and my 13 pound border collie broke this
Tie Out Cable
I think this cable is well made and does the trick.
This is a very sturdy time-out, I use it to keep my dog from running around & barking; however, it's so heavy for her it's difficult for her to move or walk. She is only 37lbs so a bigger dog may not have any trouble. Overall, I would cautiously recommend. We will probably purchase a lighter one for her though.
Good for six pounds
My dog is 6 pounds and this lead is a good weight and length. If anything he could even do one size smaller in weight. But overall an okay size for him. Igot this lead to use at the park for my dog. I love to bring him along if I go fishing but I can’t do that and hold his leash at the same time. Tried this around a tree and the cable worked well for that but he did get a bit tangled. I also got a tie-out spike to put in the dirt and it works the best. He gets to enjoy the park as much as I do now.
Works great to keep my energetic pup in the area I want her in when I put her out at night and rainy days. Coating is weatherproof & easy to pick up.
Strong and Durable
This is the second tie out I have purchased. I love it. It doesn't seem to kink and break like the other brands I have purchased. My little guy can never make up his mind about what door he wants to be let out so now he has a tie out for the front and back door. The length is perfect. He can chase the squirrels but still stays within the property line not leaving his unpleasant gifts for the neighbors.