Aspen Pet Quilted Novelty Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Color Varies
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Filled with polyester fiber and dried cedar shavings.
- Gusseted bed with zippered removable cover.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Dried cedar repel insects.
- Features a classic look for any home decor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Felt Square Cat & Dog Pillow Bed, Brown$21.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, 20 x 25 in$20.98Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$27.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step III Extra Wide Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$65.99Chewy Price$108.98List Price
- K&H Pet Products Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Medium$62.09Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, 2 Step$124.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- PetSafe Electronic SmartDoor Wall Conversion Kit, Small$29.51Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Pet Gear I-GO2 Escort Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Pink$59.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Bed Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, X-Large$82.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Small$46.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Small$39.10Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- Kurgo Wander Hammock Car Seat Cover, Khaki$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||N/A||Machine-washable, Water-resistant, Removable Cover...||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Waterproof...||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Water-resistant, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
this bed was 45.99 Didn't last 8 months Less than 1 year later the price increased to 94.99 My dog likes it so I would have bought another but not now What is wrong? Doesn't Chewy monitor the price increases. Shameful
purchased two of these
Love the design! Dogs love them! Removable cover is a game changer! One of the beds zippers after three months broke and on the same bed, there are two holes in the cover itself. Chewy responded quickly to my concerns and we came up with an agreeable resolution.
This is perfect size for my 75 lb lab my 45 lb Golden tries to steal it:) quality cover removes easy to wash
Hole within 2 weeks
It’s lovely bed and my dog was comfortable but some how with my dog moving it pulled the material in just one area. A hole formed and that area seem to have thinner material than anywhere else. It was a beautiful bed.
My puppy absolutely loves this bed! She was excited to get on it the moment I took it out of the box. It is very large, fluffly and durable - not to mention super cute. Definitely recommend.
Aspen Pet Quilted Dog Bed
This was my Mandy's B-Gift. She is half English Bulldog. She loves it. Her Uncle took over it for a little while and then her 16-year-old aunt climbed up. Apparently she will have to share. The pattern is beautiful. Looks like a real quilt. I laid over it to play with Mandy and it is cushioning and very soft.
love this bed
I love the pattern of this bed. My pup fits on it great 67lb lab and it’s pretty fluffy right out of the box. It’s bigger than I expected. Happy with my purchase. Thank you!
Luke is a big guy and he loves this bed. He plays with it like a toy before he lays on it. So, I am buying a second one to use in the bedroom. What better bed can you buy if your dog loves it.
Gorgeous cover and super soft bed.
The only problem is that it's SO soft and fluffy, it's almost slippery to walk on. My dogs refuse to lie on it unless I'm sitting there. So I'm using it as a floor pillow until it settles a bit and then maybe they'll use it.
Dog bed for Marilyn
Did not like it at all wasn't enough padding waste of money.