Aspen Pet Spiral Stake with 20-Ft Tie-out Cable, Medium, 16-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows dogs to have the freedom they crave while keeping them safe and out of trouble in the absence of a fence
- Cable is made of a strong vinyl coated, steel aircraft cable that is crack resistant
- Great for dog owners who don't have a fenced-in yard
- For dogs up to 50 lbs.
- All cable, chain & trolleys should withstand up to 7x the weight of the dog
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake for Dogs, 15-ft$20.74Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Skyline Dog Trolley, 50-ft$15.19Chewy Price$22.59List Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 40-ft, 35-lb$12.99Chewy Price
- Titan Twisted Link Chain Dog Tie Out, 10-ft, 2.5 mm$12.49Chewy Price
- Titan Welded Link Chain Dog Tie Out, 15-ft, 4.5 mm$38.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake$9.26Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$6.24Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dome Dog Stake, 21-in$13.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Dome Stake, 24-in$11.78Chewy Price
- Petmate Tieout Tree Trolley for Dogs, X-Large$15.79Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 30-ft$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Leash Length||20 feet||—||—||—||—|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Material||—||Steel, Metal||—||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Great for camping
We usually let our Bichons run in a fenced yard, but we took them camping. Needed something to keep them on our site but give them a chance to roam like they are used to. Product was well made and did over and above what was expected.
Awesome tie out cable
I am so happy I ran across this tie out on the website it has helped tremendously. My puppy can now run but not runaway and it keeps him in the area where I need him to be. He loves being outside and the tie out helps both of us with having an enjoyable playtime in my backyard. I do have a fence but my tiny puppy would go to the very edge of the yard and try to climb to the other side.
just what we needed
Perfect strength and length to allow our daughter's small dog freedom to roam in our backyard.
Bought it for my cat and it is absolutely perfect!
I am now able to garden with my cat nearby without him being in a cage.. very easy to setup.. the long cable allows him to have free movement to explore while I am gardening nearby.. he then joins me whenever he wants.. I use the cable as a leash so I only need to have his harness on before hooking him on the cable.. I then hook the other side on the stake.. all in all simply perfect!
do not buy
I read the reviews and thought… I’ll try it. Boy was I wrong! It looks strong/sturdy but while twisting it into the ground per package instructions, the triangle piece broke off! Not usable like this! I’ve contacted chewy about this product. Please choose something different!
A REAL BARGAIN
I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT. I DON'T THINK IT WILL GET KINKS IN THE CABLE LIKE MY PREVIOUS ONE DID. I'M SURE MY DOGS APPRECIATE THAT IT IS MUCH LIGHTER. GETTING BOTH THE CABLE AND THE STAKE MAKE IT A TRUE BARGAIN.
The absolute best tie out stake on the market
My 85 year old mother in law was always losing her little dog bear, and our neighborhood has our own website. There I would read about " little white dog seen " loose!! I told everyone about bear and call me any time you may see him. Finally I talked my mother in law that we needed to contain bear before something happened to him. If I would pay for the tie out stake, and under her instructions placed the tie out stake so she could just walk out the door and hook up the little one with ease!! She loves it,and so do I no more phone calls the dog is running loose again!!!
My 16 lb daschund broke it within a few hours when he went running. It snapped right in half and he took off.
Good stake out for smaller dog.
This works well with our 15 pound dog. The stake works well in sandy soil. The cable is covered in a plastic sheath and is light enough to not cause any problem for our dog. It appears to be corrosion resistant and sturdy.
20 pound pug
Works great for our 20 pound pug. He tried running full speed toward us while connected to the stake and the stake stayed firm in the ground. Very happy!!