Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. It’s hard for you to be away from your best fur-iend, but imagine how it feels for him! With the Assisi Animal Health Calmer Canine Anxiety Treatment System Dog Bundle, you can feel better about leaving for a few days. It significantly reduces separation anxiety in dogs by using tPEMF signals to increase anti-inflammatory mediators and encouraging neural cells to produce serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins. With two fifteen-minute sessions per day for six weeks, you will see reduced barking, howling, destruction, pacing, panting, among other signs of anxiety. The battery-powered applicator halo is placed in the included comfy, washable vest during the treatment for hands-free operation during the allotted amount of time.
- Doesn’t use any harmful, unnecessary drugs.
- Super easy and convenient to use without hassle!
- Aims to have long lasting, meaningful results.
- Available in multiple sizes for any furry pal.
- All it takes are 2, 15-minute treatments per day for a calmer pup.
DO NOT use the Calmer Canine device
if you or your dog have an implanted
electronic medical device, such as a
pacemaker or insulin pump. The device is
safe to use on dogs with microchips.
• DO NOT use in the presence of a
fl ammable anesthetic mixture with air,
or with oxygen or nitrous oxide, or in
• DO NOT use on or near any other
electromagnetic devices, such as lasers or
magnets. This could damage the device
and reduce the effectiveness of the
• Check the applicator loop and pod before
each use to make sure they are in good
condition. DO NOT bend or stretch the
coil, which could damage the device and
reduce the effectiveness of the treatments.
• Treatments should be given indoors
only. The Calmer Canine device is not
weatherproof and is not intended for
• Although the device is resistant to minor
water splashing, it is not waterproof.
DO NOT immerse it in water or allow your
dog to wear it in the rain.
• DO NOT leave your dog unsupervised with
the Calmer Canine device.
• DO NOT let your dog wear a metal collar,
such as a prong collar, or sit on or near a
large metal surface, such as a wire crate
during treatments. Metal can reduce the
effectiveness of the treatment. (A metal ID
tag will not affect the device.)
• Remove any electronic devices from your
dog (e.g., electronic training collars, activity
monitors) before using Calmer Canine, as
these may reduce the effectiveness of the
• The lithium battery is not rechargeable.
To avoid risk of fi re, DO NOT attempt to
• DO NOT allow your dog to chew on or ingest
NOTE: While in use, the Calmer Canine device
can interfere with TVs, radios, citizen band radios,
telephones and other devices that produce, detect
and amplify radio signals. (Cell phone and Wi-Fi
signals are not affected.) The interference may
cause the distortion of a TV picture or be heard as
a repetitive “tick” in an FM radio. The interference
will not damage these devices
See all items by Assisi Animal Health