Atenolol Compounded Chew for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Atenolol is a beta-adrenergic blocker that may be prescribed for hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart disease. Atenolol Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Atenolol Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 6-mg/0.1 mL, 6 mL$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Atenolol Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 6.25-mg, 1 Capsule$0.39Chewy Price$0.37Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 60-mg, 4 tablets$32.55Chewy Price$30.92Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs, 1-mL, 2 tubes$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 15 Chews$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 30 Chews$42.80Chewy Price$40.66Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
After trying Atenolol in liquid form, wrestling with our cat twice a day, we decided to try the Chew. Those are big tablets but relatively soft. We cut them in four and give them to our cat as if they were treats. That really solved our problem. I know many cats are picky. Ours is one of those. However our cat loves the tuna flavor.
Too Hard For Cats
These compounded edibles are quite large and hard, as my cat cannot chew them. I've even tried cutting it up into small pieces, but my cat still has no interest in trying to get so many tough little pieces down. This medication must be good for larger dogs primarily.