Atenolol Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Atenolol Compounded oral liquid is an oil-based preparation. Atenolol is a beta-adrenergic blocker that may be prescribed for hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart disease. Atenolol Compounded Oral Liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 2-mg, 30 Chews$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Tresaderm Topical Solution for Dogs & Cats, 7.5-mL$25.89Chewy Price$24.60Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2.5-mg/0.1 mL, 6 mL$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 1-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$31.51Chewy Price$29.93Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
this is SO CUTE ! great buy for pictures !
My golden retriever is 60 lbs but this would fit any size (med & up ) it’s Velcro closed and he looks amazing in it !
bigger than expected
My cane corso absolutely loved it, it’s now her favorite toy. It’s supper cute and great size.
half came dead
Wouldn’t recommend… half of them came dead in the container.
Great solution for our Cat :)
Our kitty does really well with this product! After our kitty was diagnosed with a mild congenital heart irregularity that resulted in the occasional seizure, he was prescribed a small dose of Atenolol to keep his heart rate stable and prevent the seizures from occurring. Initially we were dissolving a 1/2 a pill in warm water and giving it to him via syringe 1x per day. While he tolerated it, this wasn't a pleasant experience for him and we were concerned about dosage inconsistency as he would sometimes hack a little afterward or shake his head and we noticed some small droplets of the liquid around his mouth or on the floor. So we decided to switch to this and it's been a game changer. He seems to like the chicken flavor and doesn't run away when we go to give it him. Huge plus! Side note that we also ordered and use the topical Atenolol available from Chewy and use a very small dose on his ear during the last week of each month as his hormones seem to change and he will have a seizure at this time. Adding that small topical dose seems to get him through this little rough patch each month and we are seizure free.