ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 39-watt
About This Item
- Designed to bring out the best colors and growth in your aquarium corals.
- Produces an intense, blue light.
- Features a high PAR output and helps encourage beautiful coloration and fantastic fluorescence in capable corals.
- Can help balance out washed-out tanks or tanks with a yellowish hue.
- 39-watt, high-output bulb designed with the latest advances in phosphorus and manufacturing for stability and quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Current USA LightSerene Background LED Aquarium Light Kit, 48-in$75.95Chewy Price
- Current USA Orbit R24 Bluetooth Dual (2x) Light System with Flex Arms$540.44Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Aquarium Light, Black, 72-in$257.55Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
- Zoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 48-in$67.43Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- GloFish LED White & Blue Light Stick, 6-in, 1 count$20.56Chewy Price$31.59List Price
- LET Lighting 2x39W Miro-4 T5 High-Output Retrofit Kit, 36-in$71.95Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Remote Control Submersible LED Fish Aquarium Light Set$46.87Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 54-watt$23.95Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Coral Plus Aquarium Bulb, 24-watt$20.95Chewy Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$108.86Chewy Price$142.60List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 75-watt$22.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 39-watt. The length is not listed in the description. Is this 2', 3' or 4'. I need 4'.
Answer by • Jan 16, 2022
This 39 watt light is 34 inches long.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Mikeeal on May 22, 2022
Chewy is the best
If you're not shopping at Chewy you're living in the stone ages. Good bulbs too.