Auto Shocker Quick Release Vehicle Interior Odor Eliminating Vapor
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated to help remove pet odor and other unwanted odors from inside your car.
- Won’t just mask smells, but instead help eliminate them completely.
- 100% non-carcinogenic and non-toxic.
- Won’t leave any residue behind.
- Uses eco-friendly chlorine dioxide vapors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, Red$134.00Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- Drainbo Pet Residue Cleanup Odor Control Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Red$148.66Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Smelleze Natural Yard Odor Removal Deodorizer Granules, 2-lb bottle$21.99Chewy Price$26.98List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Sand + Paws I Paw You Tahitian Vanilla Scented Candle, 12-oz jar$15.98Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner, Purple, Large$269.99Chewy Price$308.99List Price
- Honeywell HPA100 Series HEPA Medium Room Air Purifier, Black$109.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Aunt Fannie's Carpet Refresher Lemon Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Tough Stuff Kennel Wash Citrus Scent All-Purpose Dog & Cat Cleaner Concentrate, 1-gallon bottle$37.93Chewy Price$40.99List Price$36.03Autoship Price
- Fizzion Extra Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator, 23-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price
- Ion Fusion Professional ION Formula Mixed Berry Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer Refill, 32-oz, 2 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Hoover ONEPWR Spotless GO Cordless Portable Spot Cleaner Kit, White$135.93Chewy Price$159.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Blend Of Deionized Water, A Plant Based Surfactant And Essential Oils....||Water, Biodegradable Cleaners, Charged Ion Surfactant...|
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Replaced pee smell with chlorine
Not sure I'd recommend, on the one hand there's no hint of pee smell left, on the other it's been three days of leaving the windows down to air out and it still smells like chlorine or whatever it is
very strong smell
i had doggie odor in my car so i purchased this item. It arrived loose in a box parts strewn about. I used as instructed: left it in my cup holder over night (about 12 hours) and then opened all the doors and the back hatch to air it out. That was about three weeks ago. My car still smells like the ymca swimming pool. In other words very very strong bleach smell. I guess its better than dog but definitely not an odor eliminator, just traded one smell for another.
Lil miracle in a cup
This stuff is incredible. For reference, I have a small 2d car. I got this because my cat had an accident in my front passenger seat (that was not contained by layers of puppy pads and his carrier) and while I was making really good progress flushing with vinegar water and blotting over and over I wanted some insurance for any tiny drop I may have missed. Additionally, I had an awful, weird smell in my trunk from leaving a memory foam cushion in it for way too long, so I put my back seats down to let it get in there. I let it work for about 16hrs before opening my car back up. The interior will have a faint chlorine/bleachy smell at first, but that will go away in a few days. I believe the product is hypochlorous acid based, which is something of a miracle product. It’s molecularly similar to bleach (hence the smell), disinfects like bleach, but degrades to harmless saline. Even once the bleach smell faded, there was absolutely zero trace of cat pee- even after my car had been baking in the hot sun for hours. Maybe even more incredible was that my trunk lost any trace of that awful memory foam chemical smell. Everyone should just give their car a refresher with this, whether you have a specific odor problem or not.
Worked when nothing else did
I have special needs children that have accidents in the new car. I have purched everything over the counter and nothing worked. This absolutely worked as stated. Does have a slight chemical smell after words but is much more tolerable. Even killed all the air freshners left in car. I would highly recommend. Used in a 2016 Tahoe with leather
I used this in my daughter's car several months ago to take care of a baby spider infestation. It worked perfectly. No more spiders to this day. And it left her car smelling fresh.