Keep your home secure yet accessible with the Autoslide Elite iLock Dog Door with K9 Tag. Thanks to its Elite motor, the Autoslide Elite is the best option for heavier or hard-to-pull sliding doors like hurricane-impact patio doors. And with Autoslide iLock, your best bud has the power to unlock the door and lock it behind him, too. The iLock feature keeps your automatic sliding door locked when closed. Once you activate Pet Mode, the RFID chip inside your dog’s K9 Tag will trigger the door to unlock when he approaches. However, the door will lock open only wide enough for your pet to enter and exit, preventing intruders from forcing the door open any wider. This secure system is paw-fect when you’re not home and your dog needs a little fresh air—or in the middle of the night when nature calls. Be sure to mount your receiver in an optimal location. The sensor has three ranges: 3 feet, 6 feet and 10 feet. You can easily deactivate your dog’s K9 Tag too—so only you have control of your door!
- Elite Motor for heavier sliding doors like hurricane-impact patio doors.
- iLock feature keeps automatic doors locked unless activated.
- In Pet Mode, K9 Tag activates automatic door.
- Door locks open only wide enough for your pet.
- Plugs into standard 110 outlet.
See all items by Autoslide