With the Autoslide iLock Dog Door with K9 Tag, your best bud has the power to unlock your sliding door and lock it behind him, too. The iLock feature keeps your automatic sliding door locked when closed. Once you activate Pet Mode, the RFID chip inside your dog’s K9 Tag will trigger the door to unlock when he approaches. However, the door will lock open only wide enough for your pet to enter and exit, preventing intruders from forcing the door open any wider. This secure system is paw-fect when you’re not home and your dog needs a little fresh air—or in the middle of the night when nature calls. Be sure to mount your receiver in an optimal location. The sensor has three ranges: 3 feet, 6 feet and 10 feet. You can easily deactivate your dog’s K9 Tag too—so only you have control of your door!
- iLock feature keeps automatic doors locked unless activated.
- In Pet Mode, K9 Tag activates automatic door.
- Only one K9 Tag required per pet.
- Door can be programmed to lock open only wide enough for your pet.
- Easily convert your current smooth-operating sliding door—receiver plugs into standard 110 outlet.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Autoslide