The Aviator Bird Harness & Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and comfortable harness and leash that’s made to be escape-proof—prepared without buckles, clips, or loose stitches that your birdie can remove.
- The elastic leash adjusts from chest to back as your birdie climbs and flies, and won't pull back suddenly when he reaches the end of the leash.
- Comfort-fitting, t-shirt-like collar design feels like a cozy hug around their neck, avoids their wings, and lays so comfortably they can walk or fly as they please.
- Efficient design has fewer pressure contact points on your feathered friend, allowing for movement and comfort.
- Not just for feathered friends—this duo is perfect size to lead other small animals on adventures, such as rabbits, ferrets, and some reptiles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Parakeet Swing Bird Toy$7.41Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Flying Trapeze Bird Toy, Color Varies, Medium$21.24Chewy Price$37.98List Price
- Super Bird Creations Beaker Sneaker Bird Toy, Small$4.89Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Planet Pleasures Spiked Piñata Natural Bird Toy, Color Varies, Medium, bundle of 2$18.34Chewy Price$19.30List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Mimic Me Bird Voice Recording Unit$24.90Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Daisy Ring Bird Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$11.98List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sunburst Mirror Bird Toy$6.69Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Hoopla Bird Toy, Large$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Foraging Basket Bird Toy$16.95Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- JW Pet Activitoy Birdie Lattice Chain Toy, Small/Medium$2.47Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Weaved Shredder Roll Bird Toy$5.29Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Loki aabout town
This is a wonderful product. I worked with Loki daily to get her used to the harness. It took about 2 weeks. Today I took her out for a walk and visit. She picked at it a.little but for the most part is gettig used to it. The thing to remember is it is not 1 and done. It takes time. She was very opposed to to the harness to begin with. She still needs a little convincing but will willingly put her head in. She is a cockatiel if the harnesses for larger birds are the same material I can see where it can be chewed thru quickly, but for a small bird it is great.
who has the patience for this? Not Me!
it's quite obvious why they use a stuffed bird in the instructional video because it would take 3xs as long if they used a real bird. It's nearly impossible to get on and off. As for chew proof, Ha ha ha ha!!
Bird hates it
My bird did not want me to put it on her. When we finally got her to put it on, she hated it. This harness doesn't have any quick release or way to adjust where it sits between neck and shoulders, just a body strap that can be adjusted. It also requires a very clam bird willing to be handled a lot or willing to step into it.
Best harness I’ve had!
I got this for my 11lbs chicken and it fits great, is super sturdy, and way more comfortable than a vest style harness. My chicken has had a vest harness in the past and she would not move the second I put it on her but this harness is much more comfortable for her and she is always very happy to be out in the grass with it on.
Don't waste the money
I bought this and prepared for a month just taking it on and off my African Grey. She literally wore it 2 times to go out with me and chewed it in half. Seemed like good quality but it's not. Not worth your bird getting away. Not worth buying. Find a different product.
does not fit
I ordered the petite size for my cockatiel. The head hole is way too small. It hurt him to put it on. I don’t know if they packaged the wrong size but I’m very disappointed and so is my bird.
Worst product ever!
This is the worst product I have ever purchased it did not fit my bird properly ,i ordered the right size for my parrot that was recommended, it so difficult to even try to put on I need actually send it back.
Seems to be good quality, good presentation in the packaging, and comes with a long leash for optional flight. Is it easy to use? Yes but you have to be patient with your bird to put it on and not everyone is up to that task.
to lite for big bird
harnes was to lite for Hank had 1 day it had come a part. next elastic snaped . so wouldn't get for a big bird.
Total waste of money
I was really not happy with this product. I trained my bird for months to put his head through the head loop and to put it on. he was fine getting the harness on. Taking it off was the hard part. Especially with the xxsmall. It was way too hard for me to untighten the harness. It just stressed out my bird and It was not worth losing his bond and trust that took so long to build. The hardest needs to be easier to get on and off.