AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Salmon & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially crafted for canine companions with sensitive skin and sensitive bellies.
- Limited ingredient recipe features salmon as the first ingredient and the only source of animal protein.
- Features oatmeal, pumpkin and fiber to support sound digestion.
- Contains added vitamins and minerals with omega-rich avocados to encourage a strong immune system, healthy skin, a lustrous coat and support overall health.
- Made without wheat, corn, soy, chicken, peas, by-product meals or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pinnacle Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend All Life Medium & Large Breed Grain-Free Wild Caught Anchovy Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Freely Salmon Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken, Lentil & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.56Autoship Price
- Perfectus Rich Red Meat & Ancient Grain Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$28.04Chewy Price$29.45List Price$26.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Coldwater Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Karma Balanced Nutrition Plant First Recipe with White Fish Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.98Chewy Price$74.08Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Red Meat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$41.49Chewy Price$43.99List Price$39.42Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetables Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Addiction Grain-Free Salmon Bleu Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Freely Flexitarian Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.04Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon (Source of Omega 3), Salmon Meal, Oatmeal...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Millet...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Millet...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Venison, Salmon, Lamb, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Dobby loves it!
My doxie has only been eating this food for a week, but he loves it. During the transition from the old food to this one, he started eating around the old kibble (which he used to love). He didn’t get any digestive upset when switching over. I’m hoping after longterm use his skin/hair will improve.
Best food I’ve found for my dog
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and does very well with this AvoDerm formula. So happy that Chewy had it in stock and shipped it so quickly. I received it within one day!
Great for sensitive pups!
This is one of the few formulas our corgi pup can eat without diarrhea and gas. We have tried several others, and the vet started suggesting prescription formulas. We gave this brand a chance, and it worked! Plus she loves it, so it’s a win all around!
Awesome for my frenchie
This has been the only food my French bulldog has tolerated and actually liked in almost 2 years. She is very sensitive and gets diarrhea easily. Since switching to this things have gone totally back to normal for her. We have tried many other high end foods for her. All which resulted in GI upset and meal refusal.
Smelly, Not for a picky eater
My Bernese, Luna, was getting bored of her TLC food, which was recommended by her breeder. She is also having a hard time adjusting to a new home. She is a picky eater to begin with. I bought this along with a small bag of Party Animal to give her something new to try. It was immediate nose up to this AvoDerm. I thought she would love it, because she loves real salmon jerky treats. Nope, a no go. I’m really disappointed in this (at least Luna is flavor-wise) and wish I didn’t spend the money on this expensive bag.
Good food, but needs bigger bag for the high price
Dakota loves the salmon and oatmeal recipe! I should’ve figured considering he loves all things fish. However, I am a little displeased that a 22 lb bag that won’t last us a month cost just as much as the chicken meal and brown rice recipe. I would love to see a bigger bag for this flavor introduced or maybe a price reduction to match what I’m actually getting.
Awesome it is
We tried the prescription food for our German Shepherd one still on it and the other one is no longer on it and taking this and it has been wonderful for her and even the other one we give little bit and we know a positive change for his age