AvoDerm Natural Puppy Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides quality ingredients that provide healthy, balanced levels of protein, fat, and nutrients for puppies, pregnant females and lactating mothers.
- Features vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients to help support your dog's immune function along with DHA for healthy development.
- Rich in high-quality fats and oils with a balanced omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acid ratio.
- Avocado and avocado oil can help support the skin and coat from the inside out.
- 100% free from corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, and artificial colors and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AvoDerm Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag, bundle of 2$38.74Chewy Price$36.80Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dogswell Happy Hips Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Beef Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Chicken with Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Venison Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$51.03Chewy Price$71.88List Price$48.48Autoship Price
- dealCANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.02Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.12Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Hand Packed Roasted Whole Chicken Drummets Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Halo Turkey & Salmon Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$30.00Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Senior Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Chicken Meal, Ground Corn, Chicken Fat (Mixed Tocopherols Preservative)...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||High-Energy, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
This pea-free formula was one of two dry foods I was willing to try for our border collie puppy. We originally tried the other one (Merrick brand), which was more expensive, but we had to coax him to eat it. So, we tried AvoDerm and he enjoys it much better. The pup hasn't had any digestive issues either, which is always a plus! (His older brother eats the AvoDerm adult food and the puppy can't wait to have that!)
Didn’t work for our puppy
We bought this for a Boston terrier puppy with a sensitive stomach, who was doing a lot of puking. While transitioning her over to this food, it did seem to help with the puking. But she started butt scooting shortly after starting this food. And she was scooting a lot. Wasn’t a good solution for us, but seemed like a quality kibble.
puppy wont eat at all
I ordered this because of the ratings and had it auto shipped sol I got it twice
Good for sensitive stomachs
This food is a little more expensive than what I'm used to buying but I had a new puppy in the house who seemed to have diarrhea all the time so I did some research online to try to figure out what was within my budget that was a quality food that was reviewed and rated highly by dog food rating sites. I'm very pleased with this food. Within a week of the dog being transferred to this food combined with a daily supplement called Bernie's Perfect Poop the diarrhea has completely ceased. I have to be careful to make sure the dog only eats her food her treats etc but as long as she does she's in good form.
Recommended By Pet Land
My daughter got my puppy from Pet Land. They recommended the food and even sent a bag home with her. She eats it and my vet says she is healthy.
Immediate painful constipated poop but probs just our pup
We tried switching to this kibble from Farmina maxi puppy chicken/pomegranate one thinking we'd rather have US-sourced/made kibble. Our adopted 4-month Belgian Malinois mix immediately had painful and constipated poop, and continued to have trouble pooping (either difficult or soupy) throughout rest of the 5lb bag. Not sure what's about this kibble, but maybe the higher fiber content and lower protein percentages compared to the previous kibble was causing our pup to not like it. We're sticking with high protein low fiber kibbles from now on.
No Digestive Issues with AvoDerm
I have an Australian Shepherd who cannot eat beef and is apparently sensitive to corn, a common ingredient in many dog foods. He always had soft poo until I switched him to AvoDerm Puppy. I add a tablespoon of grated carrot or diced zucchini, apple and other foods to entice him even though I know that if I don’t and wait it out he will eat when he is hungry:-)
My puppies love it Will continue to buy and then will switch to Avoderm adult food
Avoderm is the Best
I have used Avoderm for years it’s never been recalled The ingredients in Avoderm is outstanding
the small size is perfect for our yorkie, the food is well balanced.