AvoDerm Natural Puppy Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides quality ingredients that provide healthy, balanced levels of protein, fat, and nutrients for puppies, pregnant females and lactating mothers.
- Features vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients to help support your dog's immune function along with DHA for healthy development.
- Rich in high-quality fats and oils with a balanced omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acid ratio.
- Avocado and avocado oil can help support the skin and coat from the inside out.
- 100% free from corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, and artificial colors and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHalo Holistic Game Bird Medley Small Breed Dog Food Recipe Dry Dog Food Bag, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Grain-Free Kinesis Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Senior Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Pork Liver & Duck Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Freedom Puppy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$71.99List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult Health Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Chicken with Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$11.03Chewy Price$11.21List Price$10.48Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Puppy Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealEvanger's Grain-Free Buffalo Canned Dog & Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Reduced Fat Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Turkey & Potato Recipe Puppy Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$38.98Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, White Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Dried Egg...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Brain Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
This pea-free formula was one of two dry foods I was willing to try for our border collie puppy. We originally tried the other one (Merrick brand), which was more expensive, but we had to coax him to eat it. So, we tried AvoDerm and he enjoys it much better. The pup hasn't had any digestive issues either, which is always a plus! (His older brother eats the AvoDerm adult food and the puppy can't wait to have that!)
Didn’t work for our puppy
We bought this for a Boston terrier puppy with a sensitive stomach, who was doing a lot of puking. While transitioning her over to this food, it did seem to help with the puking. But she started butt scooting shortly after starting this food. And she was scooting a lot. Wasn’t a good solution for us, but seemed like a quality kibble.
puppy wont eat at all
I ordered this because of the ratings and had it auto shipped sol I got it twice
Good for sensitive stomachs
This food is a little more expensive than what I'm used to buying but I had a new puppy in the house who seemed to have diarrhea all the time so I did some research online to try to figure out what was within my budget that was a quality food that was reviewed and rated highly by dog food rating sites. I'm very pleased with this food. Within a week of the dog being transferred to this food combined with a daily supplement called Bernie's Perfect Poop the diarrhea has completely ceased. I have to be careful to make sure the dog only eats her food her treats etc but as long as she does she's in good form.
Recommended By Pet Land
My daughter got my puppy from Pet Land. They recommended the food and even sent a bag home with her. She eats it and my vet says she is healthy.
Immediate painful constipated poop but probs just our pup
We tried switching to this kibble from Farmina maxi puppy chicken/pomegranate one thinking we'd rather have US-sourced/made kibble. Our adopted 4-month Belgian Malinois mix immediately had painful and constipated poop, and continued to have trouble pooping (either difficult or soupy) throughout rest of the 5lb bag. Not sure what's about this kibble, but maybe the higher fiber content and lower protein percentages compared to the previous kibble was causing our pup to not like it. We're sticking with high protein low fiber kibbles from now on.
No Digestive Issues with AvoDerm
I have an Australian Shepherd who cannot eat beef and is apparently sensitive to corn, a common ingredient in many dog foods. He always had soft poo until I switched him to AvoDerm Puppy. I add a tablespoon of grated carrot or diced zucchini, apple and other foods to entice him even though I know that if I don’t and wait it out he will eat when he is hungry:-)
My puppies love it Will continue to buy and then will switch to Avoderm adult food
Avoderm is the Best
I have used Avoderm for years it’s never been recalled The ingredients in Avoderm is outstanding
the small size is perfect for our yorkie, the food is well balanced.